Digital Sales Account Executive
Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and media services for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Primarily responsible for evaluating and driving new revenue through new customer acquisition and existing account penetration to meet Enterprise assigned targets. May be responsible for managing assigned leads and existing accounts in territory to provide first in class media services. Work closely with Digital Account Representatives to ensure customer service and account management is exceptional to create long term account relationships and maintain desired retention rates. The account executive is responsible for prospecting and generating their own leads as well as keeping their sales pipeline at the desired Opportunity to Win close ratio assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Identify and create new relationships/prospects to evaluate, prepare, present and close advertising programs to meet assigned revenue and product sales goals for territory.
- Contact, update and qualify/disqualify all leads assigned by management to insure an effective close ratio for new revenue opportunities to meet assigned goals within territory
- Research existing accounts and prepare effective media advertising proposals to present, close and meet assigned quota’s for account penetration and revenue growth in territory.
- Work closely with assigned DAR to ensure excellent customer and consultant services to build strong relationships with account base to help maintain monthly recurring revenues and desired retention rates.
- Manage all account information, sales activities and sales contracts in CRM for effective reporting and commission processing.
- Manage assigned accounts for directory or other media services as needed
- Business Degree preferred
- Must have at least one year of recent new business acquisition sales experience in the digital marketing field
- Basic understanding of web marketing, websites, internet advertising, targeted display and paid search required
- Competitive nature, self-motivated, driven to succeed with exceptional work ethic
- Strong presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Position will require personal learning through reading, online seminars, and product engagement to stay on top of trends and emerging services in the digital advertising industry
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor