Digital Product Owner – Chatbot Designer & Knowledge Base
Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services — voice, video, data, wireless and security — at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and media services for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
The Digital Product Owner of the chatbot and knowledge base will primarily be responsible for making the self-service troubleshooting experience of our customers as easy and delightful as possible. This Digital Product Owner will actively monitor the chatbot/knowledge base experiences our customers have and will create/edit the conversational interface of the bot and/or article content (working closely with Marketing) to provide the best possible support outcome for each customer. These improvements will be measured by KPIs set by the Digital Product Owner and Digital Experience Manager.
- Designs innovative, user-focused conversational interfaces for Comporium’s service resolution chatbot
Collaborates with Marketing, organizational SMEs and other stakeholders in the recommendation of content for the knowledge base as needed for system optimization and to enhance the user experience
Drives revenue by optimizing chatbot to increase e-commerce transactions
Monitors customer feedback loops and digital analytics to identify opportunity for improvement. Conduct experiments to validate improvement
Works with developers to integrate customer data from API calls, databases, and other technologies into the Customer Engagement Platform to improve customer experience/resolution
Requires a degree in computer science, digital information design, business, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience.
3-6 years of experience in a customer support role. UX design experience a plus.
- Conversational design experience for interactions aided by artificial intelligence
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with any sort of Chatbot/AI/Knowledge Base platform solution (ex: Boldchat, LiveChat, Intercom, Google DialogFlow, etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Hotjar a plus
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, and/or other prototyping tools
- Experience working in an Agile workgroup
- Strong knowledge and experience as a content designer and/or editor for digital experiences
- Obsessed with customer experience and technology
- Empathetic, smart and ambitious
- Technical, detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Able to identify customer experience gaps and propose solutions
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor