City of Rock Hill
RECREATION SPECIALIST I – CONCESSIONS – PARKS, RECREATION, & TOURISM (JOB NO. 501920) ROCK HILL SPORTS AND EVENT CENTER
|Minimum Training & Experience
Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
The City of Rock Hill Parks, Recreation and Tourism division is seeking seasonal applicants to assist in the operation of the concession stands.Types of duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Perform excellent customer service when welcoming and serving guests.
• Ability to take concession orders and enter into register system.
• Possess money handling skills in order to successfully and accurately process cash and card transactions.
• Operation of food preparation equipment and knowledge of standards and protocols for food safety.
• Maintain a clean work environment and proper procedures.
• Performs all other duties as may be required to meet organizational needs.
This position is part time and seasonal.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.