US Consumer Retention Analytics VP
The Business Analytics Ld Analyst will be focused on reducing attrition and early engagement in the US Consumer Bank portfolio. The candidate will lead the translation of business objectives into analytical methodology and provide data driven solutions. The candidate will work with cross-functional partners in Marketing, Customer and Digital Experience, Operations and Technology and Product to implement data driven solutions that drive incremental revenue while lowering expenses. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Analyze customer behavior patterns and associated profitability and leverage data-driven insights to make customer retention marketing recommendations
- Identify opportunities to maximize revenue and reduce expenses
- End to end project management to develop strategy, build consensus across cross-functional stakeholders and implement recommendations.
- Design tests and evaluate incremental profitability impact of retention initiatives.
- Optimize the targeting universe, recommend effective treatments and offers and forecast and measure performance
- Gathers operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of related experience working in a quantitative field preferably in financial industry
- Excellent analytic ability and problem solving skills
- Experience analyzing large datasets; applying mathematical, statistical and quantitative analysis techniques to perform complex analyses and data mining
- Hands-on experience working with big data platforms and enterprise databases (Hadoop, Teradata)
- Strong skills in SQL, SAS, Python and R or other data science tools
- Bachelors/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.