Cimplx is looking for an Implementation Manager to join our Human Capital Management team. This is an ideal role for a candidate who has experience in customer service and account management and is looking for the next step in their career. In this role, you will analyze current implementation strategies and look for areas of improvement, while ensuring clients are successfully completing the onboarding process within acceptable time windows. This role will involve the development and publication of internal and client-facing training documents. This position manages a team that is responsible for delivering excellent customer service and client satisfaction, ensuring the long-term retention and success of our clients. This position requires time-management skills, organization, and attention to detail.
- Analyze current implementation procedures and suggest/implement improvements as needed
- Coordinate with the Sales team the onboarding of new clients through to the successful hand off to the support team once fully implemented.
- Interface with clients during the implementation phase to insure good communication of the scope, expectations and deadlines for implementations
- Assist the Sale Team with demo’s for prospective clients
- Develop training documents and procedures for implementation team and clients
- Ensure implementation team is completing onboarding times within 30 day window
- Listen to scheduled onboarding calls and review emails for consistency and training opportunities
- Work with Account Executives and other relevant stakeholders to ensure internal and external communications are accurately presented
- Maintain professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ensure system updates and changes are accurately reflected in training materials
- 2-3+ years of implementing a “Software as a Service” (SAAS) platform. Kronos system experience is a plus.
- 3-5+ years experience working in customer service and/or account management
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent experience
- Professional demeanor and work ethic
- Experience creating training programs and documents
- Excel/Word Experience required
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be flexible and adapt quickly to change