Chemsolv, Inc. is a Roanoke, Virginia based distributor of industrial chemicals, solvents, lubricants, metal working fluids, and specialty products serving customers throughout the United States. The company has branch facilities in Colonial Heights, Virginia; Piney Flats, Tennessee; and Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Chemsolv, Inc. has consistently been ranked in the Top 100 Chemical Distributors as published by Purchasing Magazine. The company represents over 100 chemical producers and is a member of the National Association of Chemical Distributors, which administers Responsible Distribution. Chemsolv, Inc. operates a sizeable fleet of delivery trucks including box trailers and tankers.
We are now recruiting qualified candidates for Warehouse Operators.
A Warehouse Operator will:
- Load and unload organic chemicals from tank trucks into bulk storage tanks, tote bins, drums, and pails
- Position and block vehicles by signaling Heavy Truck Driver before loading and unloading
- Evaluate the bill of lading for inbound product to ensure that it matches up with the product and quantity ordered from the supplier
- Drive a forktruck on regular basis for positioning totes and drums for cleaning, filling, and onto trucks for delivery to customers.
Enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule.
To be a successful candidate you must:
- Be a hard worker and team player
- Have good communication skills
- Be a safety minded individual
- Be good at basic math
- Like working outside
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Experience in the chemical manufacturing industry a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
Chemsolv, Inc. offers competitive starting pay and benefits package including a competitive paid time off package, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plans and more! We also offer production bonuses and annual reviews to reward and motivate our employees to their best performance!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Rock Hill, SC (Required)
- English (Required)