SR COMPENSATION ANALYST
- Lead and/or assist with the design, development, implementation and administration of compensation programs.
- Conduct market pay analysis for use in job evaluations, salary recommendations for new hires and promotions, and ad hoc requests to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity, while adhering to the company’s compensation philosophy.
- Administration of long term incentive awards to include grants, distributions, exercises, participant information, and data loads.
- Support the equity management system including configuration, testing, upgrades/updates, and maintenance. Key vendor and business partner contact relating to the system operation and functionality, resolving issues as needed.
- Manage special projects on a variety of compensation programs, policies and related matters.
- Participate in various surveys, analyze results, and prepare recommendations.
- Monitor compensation practices from a legal standpoint to ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations such as FLSA, Title VII, Equal Pay Act, Americans with Disability Act, Dodd-Frank, etc. Identify areas of noncompliance and works with management to take corrective action.
- Research compensation best practices and propose new and improved programs or practices based on organizational needs, cost projections, and statistical analysis.
- Develop process documentation, instructions and resources to assist HR business partners and leaders as it relates to compensation. Recommend automation enhancements to facilitate the continued improvement to the process.
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of compensation related data in systems such as job codes, salary structures, position codes, etc. Conduct audits to maintain the integrity of the data and work with applicable partners to ensure system meets compensation needs.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent, working with base pay as well as long & short-term incentive plans.
- Versed in compensation theory and local, state and federal laws and regulations such as the Fair Labor Standards Act, Equal Pay Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, minimum wage, overtime and record keeping requirements.
- Experience with HCM solutions and equity plan management software preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and/or Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP) preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with abilities to build pivot tables, formulas including V-Lookup and strong skills in other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be detailed orientated with strong project management skills.
- Determine work priorities, work independently and follow through on tasks.
- Lean Six Sigma Training preferred.