Help Desk Support Specialist – Level 1
About the job
Provide tier 1 IT support to users. Assist with client hardware and user management tasks at direction of the US Infrastructure Manager.
Key Task and Responsibilities
- Resolve US Help Desk requests for user and client hardware issues, or at direction of the Service Desk Mgr.
- Network user administration, including on-boarding and off-boarding users, and group management.
- Configure and maintain client computers, including desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Deploy and maintain printers, including coordinating scheduled maintenance with printer vendors.
- Support and administer Mitel VoIP Phone System.
- Provide support for remote workers via TeamViewer and Teams.
Skills and Attributes
- Supporting client computers in all common form factors (laptop, desktop, tablet)
- Leveraging remote support tools such as TeamViewer to support a distributed workforce
- Work within a formal support ticketing framework, preferably JIRA
- Configuring and maintaining local and enterprise printer hardware, preferably Canon.
- Microsoft Active Directory user administration.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service and support orientation.
- Ability to deal with multiple time critical priorities.
- Manage corporate cellphones
- MCP (any)
- Minimum 2 years providing desktop support in a corporate environment
- Minimum 2 years working with a formal support ticketing system
- Minimum 2 years experience with Active Directory user management