Software Developer Intern
BeaconMedaes, located in Rock Hill, South Carolina is seeking a Software Developer Intern.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Support users of various applications of BeaconMedaes.
- Design, develop and maintain various applications, BI reports to solve business needs.
- Design, develop, maintain and apply SQL Server concepts/technologies to Databases on Various version of SQL Server.
- Apply various concepts/technologies/Processes in qualifications to solve business problems/requirements and provide more efficient solutions using newer/advanced technologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages/ technologies as needed.
- Perform additional assignments as required.
What you can expect from us?
Our people are entrepreneurial in mindset, passionate about BeaconMedaes and committed to our growth. You maintain and promote First in Mind – First in Choice among BeaconMedaes customers. You will communicate with customers and colleagues in person, over email, via phone, and then translate this feedback into suggestions and solutions to best utilize our products and services. Our core values of Interaction, Commitment and Innovation should be reflected in our solutions to both our customers and colleagues. You are focused on developing competencies related to the medical gas industry. Our employees demonstrate an empathetic spirit with an inquisitive mind to advocate our customers’ needs to the entire company because Life is in the Details.
What we expect of you?
- 1+ Year of experience in SQL Server, Software Development.
- Basic Knowledge technology like C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- Development and administration experience on Data Design, logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional) and Development on SQL Server 2012/2019 and/or newer versions.
- Strong T-SQL Developer skills including stored procedures, Indexed views, User Defined Functions (UDL), Triggers, and Distributed Queries.
- Experience with Data Structures and Algorithms (i.e. completing a data structures or algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, practical experience in/outside of school/work).
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (Agile/SCRUM), various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Experience with technology like C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms.
- Basic working knowledge or ready to learn Data Visualization Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports.
Life is in the Details
BeaconMedaes has been the center of the medical gas world for more than 70 years. We are a leading solutions provider in the education, design, manufacturing, supply and service of piped medical gas and laboratory gas systems. Our main corporate office and competence center for medical and laboratory gas expertise is located in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
Learn more at www.beaconmedaes.com