VP, Communication & Marketing Digitalization – Rock Hill SC – PTNA-CC
Are you a senior communications professional with a passion for digital marketing? If yes, this position may be for you!
Power Technique North America, a company within the Atlas Copco Group, is seeing a positive, resilient, innovative senior communications professional to join our management team in guiding the company’s success through strategic and inspiring communications and digital marketing campaigns.
To qualify for this role, you will need:
– A 4-year, Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications or similar, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– At least 5 years of experience working in senior communication roles, with supervisory responsibility.
– Proven experience in marketing automation technique, customer journey (internal and external), marketing personas, SEO, SEM, and digital marketing plan coordination.
– Proven experience in digital marketing, including experience in social media (expertise in LinkedIn, is a plus).
In this role, you will:
– Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
– Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
– Coordinate all communication material and promotions in new product launches in the regions.
– Spearhead feasibility projects, with the aim of establishing ecommerce platforms for Online Retail or e-sales.
– Manage end-to-end digital projects.
– Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
– Maintain a strong online voice through social media.
– Align with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency.
– Monitor ROI and KPI to determine if re-investment is justified.
– Build the annual communication plan for the Company, in consultation with the Marketing team.
– Continuously improve the customer journey on the website and other portals, tracking SEO results with key performance indicators and reporting (intranet and extranet).
– Ensure that the content marketing plan is aligned with specific buyer personas, customer journeys, lead generation and sales channel needs.
– Drive and maintain the content of Power Technique local websites.
– Lead the journey towards digital transformation.
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA-CC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages.
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com