Summer Internship – Communications
Some primary projects will include the following, along with other business tasks:
- Explore and focus on internal/organization communications
- Shape the strategy of our internal communications strategy
- Increase engagement in our internal charities
Skills and experience
Applicants must be:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical/vocational institution.
- Eligible to work in the United States without company assistance.
- Have their own housing – no housing will be provided with this internship.
- Must be a rising junior or senior within their program of study.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and show initiative.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
Are we a good fit?
Internships start Monday, June 3, 2019 and continue for ten (10) weeks until Friday, August 19, 2019. Students must be able to commit to 40 hours/week employment during the internship.
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions,
generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems.
We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around
34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries.
We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise,
we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com