Manager, Senior SHEQ
Manage and develop the SHEQ team into a modern, professional, cost-efficient business unit with full customer dedication.
Develop a work environment and culture that promotes zero work related accidents.
Ensure policies and procedures meet the business requirements of the organization and add value for our customers.
Demonstrate excellence in communication and developing strong partnerships and relationships with managers to support SHEQ strategies and targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the Safety, Environmental, Health and Quality related activities at all ACCL Customer and Service Centers in North America, including risk analysis, training, reporting and safety statistics, along with prevention techniques.
To develop, implement and maintain the following certified Management System for Atlas Copco Compressors LLC ensuring that we always achieve the requirement of the applicable standards:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Lead the Internal and External Audit process as well as fulfilling responsibilities as Management Representative.
Inform and support all areas of management on SHEQ related topics to create added value for the business.
Establish key measures for analysis of existing quality programs and processes and develop systems for tracking on-going activities.
Develop, document, and communicate internal standards and measures of performance, including the review and revising of the Company QEMS, Corrective and Preventive Actions, Internal Audits and Safety/Environmental Reviews.
Develop and implement appropriate training programs to ensure safety, environmental and quality programs/processes are carried out throughout the Company.
Provide strategies which address internal methods for improving quality, productivity, and reducing/eliminating product waste and customer complaints.
Respond to both customer and supplier requests for quality related information.
Develop and implement Safety/Environmental standards, processes, policies and procedures based on industry standards and guidelines as well as customer requirements. This includes overseeing the procedures related to the Preventative Advisor Safety for Site (PASS) and Environmental Coordinator for Site (ECS) roles.
Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to customers.
Perform all duties in accordance with Atlas Copco standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer.
Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
Perform other duties as assigned.
What you can expect from us?
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Attractive benefits Include:
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life & Disability insurance
- Great Company Culture
What we expect of you?
- Directing the work of others
- Compensation consideration
- Disciplinary action/counseling
- Performance appraisal process
- Coaching for improvement
- 10-15 years of relevant QA and safety management experience, including the implementation of ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 processes and requirements or equivalent.
- 4-year college degree in a related field, plus relevant specialized technical training and experience.
- Must be a results oriented manager with proven and relevant quality assurance experience and management abilities. Must have a thorough understanding of ISO 9000 and 14000 and OHSAS 18001 requirements, and related industry standards. Able to develop, plan, organize and implement companywide quality assurance programs and processes. Able to quantify and analyze data. Familiar with planning tools such as flow and relationship diagrams. Excellent communication skills – written and oral. Experience effectively facilitating training programs. Use of a participative management style with ability to establish credibility and be decisive. Able to recognize the company’s preferences and priorities. Computer literate including familiarity with software programs required to support QA tracking and management initiatives. Able to work as a team member and to foster and develop a team based on a quality assurance approach at all Atlas Copco locations.
Rock Hill, SC
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.