- Quality Improvement
- Feed materials, from different suppliers and regimes, supplied in varying packaging at the right time, to the right location on the assembly lines.
- Move loads with proper material handling equipment
- Stack and store material in orderly and safe manner according to packaging specifications
- Handle empty packaging in appropriate containers and dispose of them in designated areas
- High regard for safety and quality standards
- Delivery Improvement
- Use scanning and barcoding system to improve delivery accuracy
- Notify supervisor/planner of issues and shortages
- Cost improvements
- Contribute to a Kaizen & Innovation Process
- Report any ideas related to improvements within your area of responsibility
- Eliminate waste regarding transport, unnecessary movement, …
- Respect & contribute actively to the SHE procedures (Safety, Health, Environment)
- Promote ideas for continuous improvement & innovation
- Interact on-time, with transparency & commitment with colleagues & managers
- Maintain respectful and polite relationship with all contacts.
- Promotes Group Core values: Interaction, Commitment, and Innovation in order to reach the vision “First in Mind – First in Choice”.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a logistic environment as a material handler
- Able to operate a fork lift – fork lift license
- Use of IT tools like AS400 (BPCS), WMS, MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Technical knowledge of compressors and Atlas Copco’s product range.
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing concept, automation … and technology trends
- Knowledge of production planning, resource planning
- Knowledge of safety processes, procedures and systems
Are we a good fit?
- Passionate by technology
- Good communication & multicultural vision
- High ability to work in teams
- Able to deal with deadlines, being customer oriented
- Analytical approach to problem solving capability, ownership, can-do attitude
- Reliable & organized in your work
- Positive attitude, constantly raising the performance bar, being proactive
- Appreciate procedures, administrative works, and rigorous
- Hands-on mentality