Logistics Clerk – PTNA
To provide logistical support for the Customer Center in the United States, ensuring that the company business goals of growth, market share, profitability and customer satisfaction are met.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Verify and maintain records on outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment. Compare identifying information and counts, weights, and/or measurements of items to be shipped. Verify shipping information against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records.
- Prepare equipment for shipment by identifying their location, picking in FIFO order, and staging for shipping.
- Perform outbound inspection of equipment to verify conformance to quality standards prior to shipping.
- Load/unload equipment and parts to trucks or flatbeds.
- Verify all outbound loads are secured properly upon shipping.
- Put away received equipment and parts into correct storage locations.
- Maintain organization in the yard/warehouse.
- Notify the relevant departments or manager about any shipping issues or discrepancies.
- Maintain appropriate levels of shipping materials and supplies.
- Assist PDI team when needed.
- Understand and follow safe work practice, using relevant personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA-CC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages.
What you can expect from us?
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
Start your journey today!
What we expect of you?
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To qualify for this position, you should have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of two (2) years of industrial shipping experience.
Fork lift experience is required.
In this role, you will frequently be required to lift, carry, push/pull up to 10 lbs; occassionally up to 25 lbs, and rarely up to 50 lbs.
This position works primarily in an outdoors environment with exposure to extremes or extreme changes in temperature or humidity.
Rock Hill, SC
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.