IT Applications Support
A high-quality IT environment is a must to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world. Atlas Copco’s digital journey continues, to enable us to run business at full speed! This summer we will be offering a full-time internship to an undergraduate or graduate student. The student intern will participate in assignments through a wide variety of business activities, such as: Focus on applications support, reports or small system development, requirements specification and process documentation. Main technologies to have contact are SharePoint, O365, IMB Domino, SQL, MongoDB, PBI and others.
Skills and experience
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical/vocational institution.
- Eligible to work in the United States without company assistance.
- Majoring in an area of study related to the position.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational skills.
Internships start Monday, June 3, 2019 and continue for ten (10) weeks until Friday, August 9, 2019. Students must be able to commit to 40 hours/week employment during the internship.