Communications & Marketing Digitalization Coordinator
Are you a creative, self-starter, and would you like to work with a team to lead the digital and social media communications and marketing programs for a stable, global, international company? If yes, this job is for you!
Power Technique North America LLC, a company within the Atlas Copco Group is seeing a proactive, creative, responsible, and self-motivated person to take on the role of Communications & Marketing Digitalization Coordinator for our Atlas Copco brands.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
– a bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, or similar; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– at least 3 years of communications and marketing experience with a strong background in digital and social media platforms, as well as trade show coordination.
– experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and web publishing programs.
– a strong background in project management with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and while meeting strict deadlines and with a high attention to detail.
– excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
– strong writing and proofreading skills.
In this position, you will:
– Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
– Maintain a strong online company voice through socia media.
– Implement ecommerce platforms aimed at establishing online retail and/or e-sales.
– Work with exhibition venues and manage logistics for trace shows, including booth design, display materials, equipment sourcing, etc.
– Develop a media schedule, design advertising, and develop product and branded materials according to an annual plan and within an established budget.
– Interact with other local and global marketing and sale employees as well as external business partners.
– Travel in the U.S. up to 10% of the time.
The person most suited for this position will be:
– responsible and reliable
– eager to learn
– customer focused
– strong in character
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages.
We add value wherever we do business
The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow.
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com