The Account Receivable Specialist is responsible for managing the Cash application and is ultimate responsible for the efficient management of the Accounts Receivable Ledger to the Bank Statement ensuring that all cash/ACH/Credit Card/ wires/book transfer etc. are applied during the day of receipt into the Bank acct.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Cash application for the CT Companies (HOY, UTH, UTO, UTR and ACA)
- Daily bank statement reconciliation before leaving for the day
- Investigation of all unallocated payments upon receipt
- Processing of Direct Debit payments within the deadlines
- Answering direct queries from Credit Analysis
- Maintenance of Standard Operations Procedures
- Performance of month-end activities
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Other tasks assigned by the Team Leader
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure all requirements of the group are covered and assist where appropriate.
- Communicate / escalate potential issues to the team lead in order to work together to resolve.
- Responsible for problem solving with issues with Billtrust or SAP.
- Processing Check and or ACH request
- Processing Bank Transfers
- Other Task assigned by Manager
What you can expect from us?
Choose your career with us!
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Attractive benefits Include:
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, and generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Health insurance/ Dental insurance/ Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Life & Disability insurance
What we expect of you?
- Ability to work independently, keeping an eye on details, very good communication skills
- Drive and ambition to deliver on commitment under high-pressure circumstances in a demanding dynamic environment
- Inspiring commitment towards team members
- Ability to create and run good relationship within the company and with clients
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excel Skills
- 1 -2 years of experience in Finance and Accounting process
- Professionally qualified with expertise in the Accounts Receivable processes as well as Accounts Payable
- PC Skills- Advanced level of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Ability to organize and prioritize in fast changing environment.
- A Team player capable of achieving real Team results
- Able to work under own initiative, priorities when necessary
- An ability to multitask in high pressure environment
Rock Hill, SC
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.