ANDRITZ ASKO provides a wide range of specialty wear-resistant tooling for the metal producing, metal processing and metal recycling industries the world over. From facilities in the USA, Netherlands & Mexico, ANDRITZ ASKO combines expert understanding of special tool materials, technology and tooling application requirements to create innovative solutions for all tooling needs.
ANDRITZ ASKO Rock Hill Division, located in Rock Hill, SC, has an immediate need for a Driver – Utility Associate.
- Deliver and pick up material/product from/to subcontractors and customers.
- Properly secure pallets and loads to ensure safe transportation and prevent damage to loads. Operate both company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Inspect material received from vendors/customers for proper part count and note any damage or discrepancies with job paperwork.
- Back up shipping and warehouse operations.
- Perform any other assignments as requested by supervision. Continually strive to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
Requirements: Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record, insurability, and ability to pass the requirements for a DOT medical examination. Demonstrated safe driving history/experience and a strong work ethic. Ability to operate independently.
Physical Requirements: Considerable walking, bending, stooping, squatting, turning, and reaching for tools, parts and materials from floor level to a maximum of six feet high; occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.