Founded in 1933, ASKO provides a wide range of specialty wear-resistant tooling for the metal producing, metal processing and metal recycling industries around the world. From facilities in the USA, The Netherlands & Mexico, ASKO combines expert understanding of special tool materials, technology and tooling application requirements to create innovative solutions for our customers.
ASKO Rock Hill Division has an immediate opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer (1st shift).
- Creates and maintains CNC programs to maximize production throughput for all Rock Hill Division CNC equipment.
- Controls CNC tooling inventory and costs.
- Participates in the design and development of custom jigs and fixtures.
- Troubleshoots and resolves machining and grinding production problems.
- Support and initiate Lean manufacturing, cost reduction and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assists in the recruitment and selection of shop CNC employees.
- Assists Production Supervisors in achieving company goals.
- Operate CNC workcenters as needed to achieve production goals.Skills:
- Knowledge of CNC programming (Virtual Gibbs preferred).
- Skill in blueprint reading and knowledge of GDT.
- Thorough knowledge of machining and machining center operations.
- Knowledge of trigonometry
- Ability to operate CNC machining centers.
- Knowledge and experience with precision measuring tools.
- Knowledge of Lean – World Class Manufacturing methods.
- AS Degree (or equivalent experience) from a technical school with CNC programming.
- At least three years of CNC machining center programming experience.To apply, please submit your resume on our company website. We promise it will only take a minute of your time to complete the application process.