American Roller Company
CNC Rubber Grinder
AMERICAN ROLLER COMPANY HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A FIRST SHIFT INDUSTRIAL CYLINDRICAL RUBBER GRINDER! 7:00AM-3:30PM M-F
Well established and poised for growth in 2019, American Roller Company offers full benefits, weekly pay, vacation, 10 paid holidays and 401(k) with employer match!
- Setup machine and grind parts to print or shop tolerances.
- Performs the final polishing and finishing of part.
- Ring test grinding wheel before mounting to machine arbor.
- Balance grinding wheels as required
- Deburr finished part.
- Review blueprint and E-drawings to detect print errors related to work being performed.
- Straighten rolls and shafts as required by use of torch or hydraulic press.
- Three (3) years minimum cylindrical grinding experience or related machine-shop work.
- Shop math skills.
- Experience with measuring instruments to a high degree of accuracy
Salary: $17.63 to $20.76 /hour
- Precision Grinding: 1 year (required)
- Rubber Grinding: 1 year (preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday