MLily Healthcare SC, LLC
We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Associate to help us in our warehouse. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Warehouse Associate is hard-working, organized and detail oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
· Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
· Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
· Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
· Organizing the warehouse space.
· Preparing orders for shipment.
· Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
· Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
· Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
· Safe working habits
· Technical Capacity
· Results Driven
· Thoroughness, Attention to Details
· Collaboration Skills
· Communication Proficiency
Required Education and Experience
· A high school diploma or GED
· Lift 25 pounds
· Adapt to climate change
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· One year of warehouse experience
· Basic Math and Reading
· The ability to be a team player.