Social Media Strategist
Social Media Strategist- 180000YI
Job Summary :
3D Systems, the leading additive manufacturing solutions provider is seeking a global social media strategist to join our growing content marketing and communications team in Rock Hill, SC. This is an incredible opportunity to bring your expertise, experience, and network to help develop and implement a world-class social media strategy to increase our web traffic and overall brand awareness while delivering year-over-year increases and/or improvements in followers/engagement.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, as well as a proven track record of building brand awareness and developing brand loyalty, we would like to make you part of our team.
Primary Job Functions
- Own the development of the social media strategy that aligns with our social and brand voice, as well as creates detailed implementation plans.
- Work with public relations and content marketing teams to amplify company news and support global demand campaigns and drive increased lead generation.
- Develop and manage social communities with key audiences such as designers, engineers, medical and dental professionals.
- Work collaboratively across the entire company to determine which social media channels should be maintained, merged, or retired, ensuring alignment with overall strategy.
- Work with regional social media leads to help amplify core corporate messages and provide guidance and counsel on best practices and regional execution.
- Manage the social creative agency relationship to ensure we are creating content that’s in-line with our strategy and encourages brand awareness, engagement, and interaction
- Prepare and manage communications calendar in conjunction with our creative and media agencies to ensure events, sponsorships and campaigns are supported at the appropriate level (including paid social recommendations.)
- Research and monitor online media coverage and industry trends, as well as our social listening for engagement opportunities that align with our strategies.
- Own our social media tool relationships and ensure we are using them to the maximum value, as well as make recommendations for adoption and improvement. This includes evaluating new social tools for increased reporting and monitoring capabilities for the team.
- Own monthly social reporting to highlight top performing content, brand health, and audience growth
- Partner with the customer support team for best practices and customer service on social platforms.
- Prepare and maintain crisis communications and work with the necessary internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and desired action.
- 8+ years of proven work experience as a social media strategist or social media manager
- Hands-on experience using social media for building brand awareness and engaging with industry influencers
- Experience with Hootsuite and/or similar social media management platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and an ability to balance multiple on-going
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Level of education
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Business Development