Senior Business Development Representative
Primary Job Functions
- Place outbound calls to support multiple campaigns and targeted prospecting efforts
- Nurture and qualify prospects by probing specific need then consult with them on product fit
- Transition viable product sales opportunities to assigned Outside Sales Representatives
- Research companies and reach out to potential clients to introduce and recommend 3D Systems products and services
- Penetrate large accounts through effective navigation, rapport building, and strong vertically focused messaging
- Develop and qualify opportunities through prospecting, research, needs analysis, and defining requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with inside & outside sales teams
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customized scripts based on prospect type.
- Schedule appointments and work closely with Outside Sales Reps
- Meet and exceed performance goals
- Contribute to regular team building meetings
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years sales experience preferred.
- CRM experience (Salesforce) desired.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work via phone and deliver attentive knowledgeable, confident, helpful, and prompt solutions and support
- A team player who performs well independently.
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive Spirit
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, serve customers, effectively embrace new challenges
- A finely-tuned attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong PC skills required, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- CRM experience (Salesforce) preferred
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as “protected veterans”). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.