IT Salesforce Release Manager
- Define and manage change control process for development and release readiness criteria and ensure all changes meet criteria prior to deployment
- Accounting for any dependencies and risks along the way; identify issues and perform root-cause analysis to ensure they are not repeated.
- Facilitate release activities across all Salesforce Development and Administrator teams, ensuring quality and timely deployments across environments
- Work with Salesforce Development Team(s) to maintain allowed Test coverage in salesforce and resolve all the Deployment errors.
- Monitor all lower environments (Salesforce Sandboxes) for release process / creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets
- Validate Post Release Activities /Track release metrics to improvement and report successes/failures to stakeholders and Teams
- Work with Salesforce Support Team – Coordinate Salesforce Release Calls, and Support Activities
- Should have strong understanding of deployments using Force.com migration tools (Salesforce Tools IDE, GITHub, and Version Control )
- Perform and Support on Salesforce Administration Activities
- Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through SIT, UAT and Production.
- Host weekly (and adhoc) calls with internal business admins, internal development teams, and Salesforce Support to plan and prepare all production facing releases.
- Perform as primary liaison between IT and internal & external Audit teams to provide any and all information requests.
Relevant Experience 8+ years
- A proven Salesforce Release Manager who will take ownership of all aspects related to ensuring a ‘healthy’ Salesforce.com platform.
- Minimum 7+ year’s experience on the Salesforce platform inclusive of release management, Salesforce Administrator, and implementing Salesforce.com technology based solutions
- A strong understanding of CRM, Sales, Marketing, and other business processes
- Experience of working on global Salesforce.com platform and the implications related to Release Management
- Experience managing the release processes for business on-boarding projects and data migrations
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com configurations, roles, profiles, and other permission controls
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with team members.
- Productive with moderate supervision
- Dynamic and flexible in their approach to work
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal formats
- Good knowledge and experience with AppExchange products and understanding of how to install/de-install
Education and Training:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Salesforce Certifications – Salesforce Administrator, and Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Preferred: Masters degree, and/or additional Salesforce certifications
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as “protected veterans”). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.