Enterprise wide Applications – Systems Analyst and Developer
3D Systems is the originator and world leader in 3D printing. Born from a spark of inspiration in 1983, 3D Systems has run on innovation for over 30 years. Co-founded by the inventor of 3D printing, Charles (“Chuck”) Hull, 3D Systems has grown into a global 3D solutions company focused on connecting our customers with the expertise and digital manufacturing workflow required to solve their business, design or engineering problems. Be a part of a fast-moving global organization that thrives on innovation, speed and quality to build the technology of tomorrow. If you’re the kind of person who thrives in a collaborative environment, where the open exchange of knowledge and ideas is encouraged, who has a yen for making a real impact, and whose heart skips a beat at endless career path opportunities, 3D Systems is the place for you. Come join us. Be the difference and watch our company and your career rise together.
The primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Design and develop Oracle EBS interfaces, reports, views, extract and other end-user applications
- Manage development tasks of large-scale global projects
- Gather and analyze business requirements from clients and stakeholders.
- Analysis and design of technical solutions to business problems.
- Document functional requirements and assist with the design of technical requirements.
- Provide full life cycle implementations and upgrades including development and unit testing of application functionality (newly deployed and upgrades) to ensure all requirements are being delivered. Additionally, provide support to international user community.
- Participate independently and with other resources in the system development lifecycle, including testing and documentation of new or upgraded application functionality.
- Participate in problem resolution activities.
- Be able to make recommendations for changes in to support changes in business process or new requirements.
- Complete impact assessments that outline the technical impact of new functionality and enhancements.
- Schedule, coordinate, prepare and facilitate requirements gathering sessions.
- Drive solutions across stakeholders (primarily Finance, Engineering, Sales, Procurement, Finance and Operations).
Education and Training:
BS – Bachelors of Science (Computer Science) preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in Oracle Financials and Manufacturing ERP Shop Floor systems (Oracle EBusiness Suite R12.2).
- This is a production support and a Technical role where the candidate must have Oracle SQL plus and Oracle Reports (BI Publisher) experience. Also, the candidate should be familiar with the functional aspects of Oracle EBusiness Suite core modules (AP, PO, ASCP, AR, SO, SLA, GL and Inventory). Oracle WIP and BOM modules is a plus.
- Ability to provide information and results to supervisors and co-workers both orally and in written format.
- Must be very observant and able to describe experiments and results, and , the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets and graphs.
- Team oriented with hands on approach to solving problems
- Strong Desire to learn.