Enterprise wide Applications – Systems Analyst and Developer – Supply Chain
The primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Engage with primarily Supply Chain business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverages ERP application.
- Candidate must be responsible for end-to-end business process flows diagrams.
- Working with a team to analyze, diagnose and resolve unpredictable and varied problems using diverse methods and tools.
- Test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements.
- Provide support to Supply Chain and Agile teams, and act as the primary point of contact for Super User / Business Admin support.
Education and Training:
Bachelors degree preferred
- 10 – 12 years of Oracle eBusiness Suite functional and technical exposure from Supply Chain perspective.
- 12-14 years of Techno/Functional experience in Oracle Financial and Manufacturing Modules. Oracle Supply Chain Management Applications (MRP, Work in Process, Purchasing, Inventory, iProcurement, iSupplier) and Order to Cash (Order Management and Shipping). Multi-site MRP Planning knowledge is a must have for this Job.
- Oracle Agile is a plus. Need to be able to act as liaison between Business Users and Offshore Developers from PLM point of view discussion
- Specializes in the development of Oracle software solutions utilizing expertise in requirements definition, business analysis, design, systems integration, and implementation.
- Self-motivated, result oriented with strong analytical skills. Good at problem solving and with good communication skills.
- Functional – 60% and Technical – 40%
- Must have worked on Oracle Apps Support projects in the past.
- Experience in developing, testing, implementing and supporting integrated solutions in various Oracle financial applications.
- Good SQL & PL/SQL & Oracle development experience.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports development including XML Publisher.
- Good Communication and inter personal skills required
- Ability to work with a Global Users group and ready to travel overseas.
- Experience pulling data from the database.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them.
- Working on large projects / programs (covering many regions / many business areas).
- Working experience in performance optimization.
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as “protected veterans”). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.