WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37522 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-05 13:05:41 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-05 18:05:41 [post_content] =>The Training Ambassadors work alongside current associates and new hires to provide targeted and continuous training support to associates. The training ambassador maintains the quality of new hire training by focusing on improving the quality and accuracy of work, and meeting productivity standards. The training ambassador is expected to have exceptional communication skills, demonstrate subject matter expertise department and be a team player.Responsibilities:
- Conduct training for new team members in all aspects of inbound and outbound operations
- Lead and coordinate training initiatives for the distribution center
- Coach new associates to ensure that productivity standards are met within 1-3 weeks of training
- Track and report new hire training progress
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership to assess associate productivity issues and opportunities for re-training
- Conduct all Cross-Training and Re-Training for the distribution center
- Conduct associate observations to ensure productivity standards are consistently met
- Create, update, and test distribution center training materials (ex. brochures, job aids, SOPs, etc.)
- Coordinate with human resources to create weekly new hire training schedule
- Conduct all Voxware (Voice System) Training and Re-Training
- Implement and track training KPIs
- Work within departments when there is training downtime.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of previous experience as a trainer preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to interact and communicate with all levels of management
- Understanding of productivity and quality metrics and their business impact
- Knowledge of distribution center workflow
- Cross functionally trained in department roles
- Strict adherence to company values, mission statement and business goals
- Positive attitude, great attendance track record, and high productivity levels
- Available to work across 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
- Full Time
- West Marine Products, Inc.
- Rock Hill, SC
1 month ago
- May 4, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37131 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-25 15:38:34 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-25 20:38:34 [post_content] => Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking an Immigration Coordinator for our Regional Corporate Headquarters in Fort Mill, SC. This position will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence of Schaeffler’s U.S. immigration programs with the highest level of compliance. The Immigration Coordinator supports Human Resources Business Partners, leaders, and associates with immigration procedures including the preparation and filing of required immigration documents. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor legal developments to stay current with federal immigration laws to ensure Schaeffler immigration programs are at the highest level of compliance. Act as the key contact with Export Control to ensure identification of all Non-U.S. persons under hiring consideration or transferring within the organization to support compliance at the highest level.
- Drive I-9 reverification compliance for visa holders and partnering with respective local leaders to complete the reverification process.
- Provide excellent customer service and proactively manage communication with associates, Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders on all immigration related matters.
- Maintain and monitor all active immigration cases, gather updated immigration support documents, research and keep associates & Human Resources Business Partners updated on case progression and key milestones.
- Assist all managers and associates with all work visa and permanent residency case information as per requirements and prepare documents for same and design and prepare report metrics for all immigration processes and programs.
- Provide immigration/country entry required documents to support business travel for those travelling outside the Region and for Visitors to the Region including passport and visa applications.
- Prepare and file legal documents to government agencies conforming to immigration regulations with immigration law firm support as needed.
- Measure and maintain metrics in support of continuous improvement and cost containment.
- They will be responsible for updating the intranet page and coordination of the invoices payment related to immigration processes (immigration law firm service, government fees and visa software license fees)
- Bachelor's degree, 2 years experience as a Human Resource professional, a para-legal or International Relations degree, or a background in hiring and recruiting and immigration processing.
- Experience in an immigration law firm or working in corporate immigration preferred.
- Foreign language skills are strongly desired particularly in German, Brazilian Portuguese, or Spanish.
- Deep knowledge of immigration law & policy, Visas, permanent residence application & filing and travel document requirements.
- Communication (verbal and written), coaching skills needed to walk employees through immigration process including interview preparation, ability to build partnerships with high volume managers and HR Business Partners
- Conceptual and problem solving, sense of urgency and prioritization, facilitation, multi-tasking. Working knowledge to build Intranet pages
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
2 months ago
- April 26, 2021