WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 35843 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-01-15 11:28:56 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-15 16:28:56 [post_content] =>
As a Customer Service Representative with Diversey, you will receive high-quality training from experts of the trade as you work side by side with multiple departments at our Fort Mill, South Carolina headquarter office. In addition, you will have access to these great company perks:
- Paid time off
- Paid weekly
- Eligible for Overtime Pay
- Access to our Robust Benefits package from Day 1 (401K with employer match, Roth 401K option, medical, dental, and vision coverage)
The Technical Customer Service Representative is the first point and primary contact for technical support within Diversey and serves as the main point of contact for Customers, End Users and Internal Sales Representatives. The ultimate goal in this role is to provide exceptional technical support surrounding our products and equipment lines. As this role supports both internal and external customers it requires a fine balance of meeting customer needs and expectations along with company policy and procedures. Our Technical Customer Service Representatives represent the voice of the company and also serve as a platform to educate our customers and promote the company by creating opportunities to educate, reduce the need for an in person visit by offering troubleshooting utilizing augmented reality technology, and serving as a concierge of resources. In addition to being customer facing, this role partners with various stakeholders including Sales, Service, R&D and Marketing to create an overarching approach to best in class customer service.
- Create open communication with customers and field sales & service so that any changes or impact on customer expectations are timely communicated (i.e. timing of service, receipt of replacement parts, reporting)
- Answer incoming calls and emails that deal with Customers’ needs and expectations, identify and troubleshoot issues, provide product recommendations, educate on product and equipment usage.
- As customer issues arrive, take ownership of concern(s) and resolve within Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and when necessary, coordinate activities with other departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Effectively and efficiently address customer’s special needs and requirements, including resolution of complaints and issues.
- Provide support to field sales representatives and customers in the form of MSDS/SDS interpretation, specific product information (properties, usage, test factors etc.), cross reference of products, and standard documentation including: product data sheets, titration procedures, labels, etc.
- Identify trends with product/equipment issues and partner with cross functional departments to determine root cause and fix.
- Complete customer surveys regarding our systems and procedures (quality, manufacturing, ISO, GMP, recall, rework, batch control, etc.)
- Draft communications using standard template format using information collected from internal resources such as manufacturing, quality control, supply chain, regulatory, R&D etc. Letters include product content statements, certificate of content, letter of insurance, SARA reporting etc.
- Active participant in on-going training to develop expertise. (Subject Matter Expert)
- Approach customer concerns with an owner mindset to identify the root cause and communicate with key stakeholders to avoid similar concerns
- Proactively develops and manages professional relationships with Customer contacts and internal organization to develop a network of resources.
- Resolves Customer feedback issues and involves the appropriate individuals or groups in the resolution of issues that are beyond the scope of the TCS and ensures closure.
- Adheres and follows all related ISO procedures
- Communicate frequently with management to provide updates of account progress, product and range development and escalation of issues or concerns
- Approach to make recommendations and implement improvements to existing processes
- Actively participate in relevant meetings to identify ways we can improve the service we offer to internal and external customers
- High School diploma or equivalent; Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Technical Customer Service or Field Service function
- Computer literacy (CRM Tool- CRM OD, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google docs)
- Ability to work to report to work on time and perform full shift (as there is a requirement to cover different time zones)
- High speed internet access for occasional work from home capabilities
- Professional communication skills – Should be able to communicate with customers, internal stakeholders, peers, and vendors both via verbally and via e-mail in a respectful and friendly manner when under stress
- Active listening skills – Ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objectives
- Ability to build relationships by phone and e-mail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – Should be able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail - Should be able to complete accurate data entry tasks
- Action orientated - Should be able self-start and follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes with a willingness to learn
- Collaborative team player - Should be able to establish solid working relationships with stakeholders with a friendly disposition and high energy
- Desire to challenge current processes for improvement
- Comfortable with presenting information and training in a group setting
- Candidates should have experience in working in a large, fast-paced, time-sensitive office environment
- Strong analytical skills, technically apt, adept at problem solving and managing escalations
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and comfortable with rapid change
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated; ability to take on additional responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal supervision
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN EVERGREEN POSTING AND A POSITION MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE CURRENTLY. AN EVERGREEN POSTING IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE CANDIDATES A WAY TO INFORM US OF THEIR INTEREST IN A SPECIFIC POSITION; WHENEVER ONE IS AVAILABLE, WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SEE IF YOU"RE STILL INTERESTED.***
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, Diversey provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to be considered for any position to be filled unless the accommodation would pose an undue hardship. Should you require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.[post_title] => Technical Customer Service Representative [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => diversey-technical-customer-service-representative [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-05 12:39:31 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-05 17:39:31 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=35843 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Technical Customer Service Representative
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
3 months ago
- May 4, 2021