WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37487 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-05 11:17:35 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-05 16:17:35 [post_content] =>The Human Resource Staffing Supervisor is responsible for the daily staffing requirements of the facility. This includes, filling understaffed shifts and supervising all Pool status staff.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the supervision of all Pool status staff >80. This includes the handling of Pool personnel issues (time and attendance, disciplinary actions), the tracking of all required trainings and credentialing for these staff, tracking of their availability on a monthly basis, and maintaining contact with these staff members.
- Responsible for one or two shifts of the facility; this includes all 8 programs, their schedules- populating and filling using pool availability; Approving all requests to work, trades and offers; Working with Team Supervisors and Residential Managers on staffing and scheduling changes.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Department providing hiring needs for all programs and shifts based on need.
- Assumes responsibility for training all incoming Pool employees from orientation and transfers.
- Receives and approves all time off (vacation, sick, leave of absences, military leave, etc) for specific shift as designated (shared responsibility).
- Maintains schedule of availability for designated staff (shared responsibility).
- Confirms and submits Pool staff hours in Time and Attendance system and submits to Payroll. (This includes editing and approving time cards of pool employees using time sheets.)
- Maintains awareness of overtime hours worked by staff and conveys information to Director of Human Resources. (Shared responsibility)
- Monitors performance of staff supervised and responsible for the administration of their duties.
- Provides prompt and objective coaching and counseling.
- Assures timely performance appraisals of staff supervised.
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned by the Director of Human Resources, HR Manager.
- Coordinates with and maintains effective working relationship with Team Supervisors, Residential Managers and Program Directors.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field with five years administrative (operations, scheduling, or staffing experience) required.
- Experience with ShiftHound, Ability SmartForce or other workforce management software highly preferred. Prior supervisory experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has knowledge of the rights of children and adolescents as residents in this facility.
- Sound administrative skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) products.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, referral sources and the general public.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions and technical or legal terminology.
- Assists in the maintenance of time records as it relates to the manpower budget.
- Responsibility for accurately and timely supervision of time and attendance.
- Monitoring of time punches, including early/late punches breaks or inappropriate punches.
Human Resources Generalist/Staffing Supervisor
- Full Time
- New Hope Treatment Centers
- Rock Hill, SC
1 month ago
- May 4, 2021