WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37272 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-26 12:41:07 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-26 17:41:07 [post_content] =>
Quality Service Technician (FLEX TECH, EOL Tester)Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 Company, is a diversified global supplier of hand tools, power tools, accessories, mechanical access solutions, electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems and more. With over 8B in global sales, Stanley Black & Decker is viewed as a world leader in the marketplace. We currently have an opening for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Quality Technician at our Charlotte, NC location. JOB SPECIFICATIONS (KEY RESULTS EXPECTED FROM THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST 6-12 MONTHS): Will support Quality Manager in the CMO facility by providing support for the testing of CMO produced product. This will include all daily and preventive maintenance required to keep all Quality Test equipment in the required working order. SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position requires quick response to schedule change on a daily basis. Work schedule will depend on absence, sick and vacation of other shifts and project demands. Off/ Split shift work will be necessary.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, repair and maintain End of Line (EOL) Test Consoles, Programming & Run-in Stations, Impact Test stations and Engraving fixtures.
- Establish and apply changes, refurbishments and/or re-programming of equipment according to necessities of manufacturing processes to improve First Time Pass of End-of-Line testers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Read and follow schematics for any electronic, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems during repair, install or disassembly of equipment.
- Must have above average troubleshooting skills to include electrical and electronic components.
- Must have experience working with PLC’s; ability to program on basic level
- Work with process engineers and/or equipment manufacturers to program and/or re-program machine controls.
- Troubleshoot and modify machine logic to clear faults and ensure machine sequencing is correct
- Communicate equipment spare parts needs in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, test and calibrate equipment.
- Ability to work any assignment from start to finish with very little to no supervision.
- Self- motivated, self-sufficient, proactive, ability to make quick decision under stressful situations.
- Must be extremely flexible to work any shift any day of the week to include any weekday or weekend shift day or night. Off/Split shift work will be necessary. Position requires quick response to schedule change and project demands.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical Degree Preferred
- 5+ years robotic/automation maintenance experience required
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules
- Comply with SB&D Safety guidelines
- Ability to understand and comprehend instructions for safety and quality
- Comply with all work instructions as determined by ISO standards
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Standing, kneeling, stooping, bending in a production environment
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds independently
Quality Service Technician, First Shift
- Full Time
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Fort Mill, SC
2 months ago
- April 27, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37257 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-26 12:34:18 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-26 17:34:18 [post_content] =>
MF2460: Service Technician A Motors W/E Shift Define, Plan, Implement and Support the robotic and logistical automation equipment put in place in Stanley Black & Decker’s manufacturing facilities, including Process, Financial and Technical analysis. -Program, integrate and troubleshoot Collaborative robots from well-known Original Equipment Manufacturers. -Conducts training for Production and Maintenance personnel. -Support Engineers in vetting new technology on a technical level to understand if it is ready to deploy into the facilities. -Optimize complex robotics and automation equipment and processes for safety, ergonomics, quality, flow, reliability, and maintainability.JOB SPECIFICATIONS (KEY RESULTS EXPECTED FROM THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST 6-12 MONTHS):
- Work closely with area supervisor on project timelines
- Oversee the operation of automation installation and start-up
- Troubleshoot and problems solve machine issues as they arise
- Operate machines as needed
- Verify that work instructions and other paperwork are properly in place
- Understands and follows the CMO site’s EHS policy and the EHS impacts associated with their work activities
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
KEY COMPETENCES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Working towards degree and experience
- 2-year degree (mechanical/electrical related)
- Ability to multi-task
- Must focus on safety followed by quality
- Must be goal oriented and be capable of working in a team environment
- Must be able to communicate with people of all levels of the organization
- Must have strong leadership abilities, and demonstrate accountability and ownership
- Possess strong critical thinking and organizational skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to drive project activities
- Must be self-driven, and flexible and willing to work the necessary overtime required to meet goals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates Degree or Specialized training preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing or logistics environment deploying stationary or mobile robotics projects Experience in fabrication, machining and welding is preferred.
- Experience with shop floor layouts, LEAN methodologies and material replenishment
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.[post_title] => Service Technician A Motors [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => stanley-black-decker-service-technician-a-motors [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-02-26 12:34:50 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-02-26 17:34:50 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37257 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Service Technician A Motors
- Full Time
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Fort Mill, SC
2 months ago
- April 27, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37108 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-25 14:27:46 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-25 19:27:46 [post_content] =>
Applied Machinery Sales is experiencing growth, and with that comes our need to fill positions. In business over 10 years, AMS is an importer and distributor of heavy equipment used in many industries such as construction, agriculture and material handling. We are located in Rock Hill, SC.
Service Technician (2 positions available) AMS is looking for service technicians with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in the repair and maintenance of heavy machinery with an emphasis on construction machinery. The techs need to have a good grasp of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic systems, and multi brands of diesel engines. It is important they have a strong understanding of how to use and interpret diagnostic equipment, and trace error codes back to machine faults. Uniforms are provided.
- Accrued PTO
- Paid holidays
- Health benefit opportunities
For more information or to apply, please send your inquiry with your resume to Jessica@appliedmach.com.[post_title] => Service Technician [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => applied-machinery-sales-service-technician [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-02-25 14:28:03 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-02-25 19:28:03 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37108 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
- Full Time
- Applied Machinery Sales
- Rock Hill, SC
2 months ago
- April 26, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 18388 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-04-17 11:24:38 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-04-17 15:24:38 [post_content] => Job Summary – Material Handling Automation Technician, Richburg SC The Material Handling Automation Technician will have the ability to design solutions for difficult problems, work with outside contractors, be on call for emergencies and meet time lines. Develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals. Responsibilities will include: • Install, remove, rebuild, maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical • Execute Preventive Maintenance programs and procedures • Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot control components- photo eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tach’s, and encoders • Maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization • Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance • Blueprint and electrical schematic reading Basic Qualifications: • High school diploma or equivalent/tech school a plus • Ability to work all days and shifts, including overtime (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays) • Automated conveyors, AS/RS cranes, and monorail system controls • Electrical and electronic principles • Industrial electrical • Industrial controls • Industrial Electronics • PLC programs/Allen Bradley is a plus • Ability to work independently • Ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors • Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric Preferred Qualifications: • Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field • 4 years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field • Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload • Leadership experience/aptitude, ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians Physical Demands: • Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each • Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head • Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits • Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists • Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length • Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation • Ability to work in construction /distribution environments that may be noisy, unlit, unheated, not air-conditioned • Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours • Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, etc.) Our family-owned company started in 1951 making bicycle tires and inner tubes in Indonesia. In 1981, the company began making passenger and commercial tires. In 1993, we opened our first tire plant in China and have grown to seven tire plants in China, making 140,700 tires a day and employing 19,000. We also own almost 50 percent of Gajah Tunggal Tire Company in Indonesia. The combined output of the Chinese and Indonesian plants makes Giti the 10th largest tire company by production volume. Giti Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law [post_title] => Material Handling Automation Technician [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => giti-tire-usa-material-handling-automation-technician [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-09 13:02:39 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-09 18:02:39 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=18388 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Material Handling Automation Technician
- Full Time
- Giti Tire USA
- Richburg, SC
2 years ago
- May 8, 2021