WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37272 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-26 12:41:07 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-26 17:41:07 [post_content] =>
Quality Service Technician (FLEX TECH, EOL Tester)Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 Company, is a diversified global supplier of hand tools, power tools, accessories, mechanical access solutions, electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems and more. With over 8B in global sales, Stanley Black & Decker is viewed as a world leader in the marketplace. We currently have an opening for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Quality Technician at our Charlotte, NC location. JOB SPECIFICATIONS (KEY RESULTS EXPECTED FROM THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST 6-12 MONTHS): Will support Quality Manager in the CMO facility by providing support for the testing of CMO produced product. This will include all daily and preventive maintenance required to keep all Quality Test equipment in the required working order. SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position requires quick response to schedule change on a daily basis. Work schedule will depend on absence, sick and vacation of other shifts and project demands. Off/ Split shift work will be necessary.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, repair and maintain End of Line (EOL) Test Consoles, Programming & Run-in Stations, Impact Test stations and Engraving fixtures.
- Establish and apply changes, refurbishments and/or re-programming of equipment according to necessities of manufacturing processes to improve First Time Pass of End-of-Line testers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Read and follow schematics for any electronic, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems during repair, install or disassembly of equipment.
- Must have above average troubleshooting skills to include electrical and electronic components.
- Must have experience working with PLC’s; ability to program on basic level
- Work with process engineers and/or equipment manufacturers to program and/or re-program machine controls.
- Troubleshoot and modify machine logic to clear faults and ensure machine sequencing is correct
- Communicate equipment spare parts needs in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, test and calibrate equipment.
- Ability to work any assignment from start to finish with very little to no supervision.
- Self- motivated, self-sufficient, proactive, ability to make quick decision under stressful situations.
- Must be extremely flexible to work any shift any day of the week to include any weekday or weekend shift day or night. Off/Split shift work will be necessary. Position requires quick response to schedule change and project demands.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Technical Degree Preferred
- 5+ years robotic/automation maintenance experience required
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules
- Comply with SB&D Safety guidelines
- Ability to understand and comprehend instructions for safety and quality
- Comply with all work instructions as determined by ISO standards
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Standing, kneeling, stooping, bending in a production environment
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds independently
Quality Service Technician, First Shift
- Full Time
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Fort Mill, SC
2 months ago
- April 27, 2021