WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37939 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-17 13:04:38 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-17 17:04:38 [post_content] =>
DescriptionPosition: Grants Administrator Salary: $17.64 to $20.00 Per Hour, DOQ Position Type: Full Time Close Date: Until Filled Minimum Training & Experience A Bachelor’s degree in public or business administration, marketing, public relations, sociology, social work, or a related field along with two years of grant writing and management experience. The equivalent combination of education, training, and related work experience may be considered. Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & AbilitiesThis Notice is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties, knowledge, skills and abilities required to do the job. This is intended only to describe the general nature of the job. A more comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities and essential job functions is available on the job description. The City of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, political affiliation, disability, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), or age. [post_title] => Grants Administrator [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => city-of-rock-hill-grants-administrator [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-17 13:06:04 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-17 17:06:04 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37939 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Essential Job Functions
- Thorough knowledge of grant research, development, and administration.
- Considerable knowledge of tracking and organizational systems designed to manage follow-up processes.
- Skill in the operation of a personal computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to perform project management responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing while ensuring understanding and following up on completion of tasks.
- Ability to identify, analyze and develop successful proposals for funding opportunities for special programs.
- Ability to review dense informational documents to analyze requirements, determine eligibility, and to extract and summarize important points and significant details.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with staff from other departments who may have limited understanding of grants.
- Ability to learn new things from others and incorporate new knowledge into grant proposals and reports.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, use independent judgment, and produce a quality product within tight time constraints.
- Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.
- Work is performed onsite. The incumbent must be present at work to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Prepares grant proposals for various funding opportunities to support needs and projects across departments.
- Coordinates with departments to manage various grant awards, including large federal grants, to include writing and submitting programmatic and financial reports according to deadlines.
- Researches funding opportunities that may be applicable to our organization, being mindful of funding cycles, deadlines, etc.
- Coordinates and communicates with departments to identify needs and to complete and submit grant applications.
- Researches specific needs of departments and their programs/services to match funding opportunities with identified needs.
- Researches, summarizes, and promotes current grant opportunities that align with the strategic priorities of the City of Rock Hill.
- Locates and utilizes data by analysis to identify trends, needs, gaps and to "paint a clear picture" for grant applications.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.
- Full Time
- City of Rock Hill
- Rock Hill, SC
1 month ago
- May 16, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37398 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-04 13:46:26 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-04 18:46:26 [post_content] =>
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin Our Team! Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition. We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees. As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities! JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY Internal Communications Manager Sunbelt’s Internal Communications Manager is equipped for success so we can make it happen for our customers. The Internal Communications Manager will lead all internal messaging and communications, driving strategic employee engagement to facilitate an informed and connected organization. Position Responsibilities:
- In close collaboration with Marketing, measurably drive increased employee engagement with our Support Office and field employees through integrated employee communications based on an understanding of their needs, pain points and preferred ways to consume information
- Assist in auditing, improving and selecting internal communications systems and platforms
- Drive an Intranet strategy and build an intuitive and comprehensive destination for internal information
- Work closely with the Safety, Health and Environmental team to build and execute communication plans, content and programming
- Create, review and edit content and resources for managers and teams
- Strengthen internal communications based on best practices: Create an annual content strategy and delivery plan that establishes a regular, coordinated rhythm that captures employee attention and impacts their behaviors
- Develop a consistent and planned “voice” for the executive communications to ensure that employees are motivated, committed and engaged by our leadership communications
- Provide ongoing executive messaging, writing, and presentation support
- Collaborate with IT to develop a SOP on governing and maintaining distribution lists
- Develop and manage internal communications campaigns with a strong focus on project management
- Strategically manage calendar of internal events and meetings
- Utilize the Marketo marketing automation platform to build and send internal emails as well as manager and maintain employee data needed to support these sends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 5 to 7+ years of communications experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in internal communications
- Collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun
- Must be a strategic and creative thinker who applies command, discipline and clear judgment to all decisions, and who is curious and willing to think beyond the ordinary
- Must be results-driven: history of success managing “performance-based” communications programs (being able to link communications programs to business results)
- Must be a business-savvy professional with the personal presence and confidence to work across all levels of organization, including the most senior levels, within the company and the ability to collaborate, influence, and work effectively across a large, fast-moving organization
- Be able to demonstrate leadership competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, flexibility and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Be mature, credible, patient, hard-working and persuasive
- Must have a willingness to embrace change, adapt strategies on the fly, and work in a matrix environment that is rapidly changing where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- Full Time
- Sunbelt Rentals
- Fort Mill, SC
1 month ago
- May 3, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 35442 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-01-08 09:45:41 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-08 14:45:41 [post_content] =>
About EclipseAt Eclipse, we combine know-how in production, manufacturing and distribution to provide custom state-of-the-art automated solutions worldwide. We service the Life Science, Transportation, Energy, Consumer, Electronics and Industrial markets. Eclipse has 14 facilities in Canada, the United States and Europe.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a US-based Marcom expert to help our sites in Arizona and South Carolina shine, within our global organization. Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing and Communications at head office in Canada, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator for the US is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing communication projects in our US regions, that include: public relations, special events management, copywriting and editing, advertising, market research, and brand awareness campaigns. Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the sales and marketing fields, and deliver as a collaborative member of our global Marcom team as well as working independently.
- Act as an integral, collaborative member of the Marcom team, to provide a full service in-house agency
- Capture or co-ordinate video/photos of projects at our SE and SW sites and maintain archives
- Assist US leadership in smooth and effective communication
- Amend corporate collateral for US needs, where these differ
- Create strategic US-specific content for social media, pending approvals from Head Office
- Cultivate local site brand ambassadors and support HR initiatives for recruitment and retention
- Modify layout of corporate templates of existing collateral, such as sales PPT
- Contribute to the existing Intranet site on WordPress
- Identify ways to improve/promote greater communication between all sites
- Identify industry trends and information to inform our sales/marketing efforts in the US
- Maintain customer email databases and GDPR considerations
- Manage vendor relationships and promo items purchase for local needs, with corporate approvals
- Manage US based tradeshow and other event logistics
- Update media lists and assist with PR initiatives as needed
- Manage marketing materials and branded collateral storage at site
- Assist in marketing related logistics, coordination and administration as needed
- Work requires a strong creative writer and top-notch interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and also be proactive as an independent contributor
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including the occasional weekend and/or travel as required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to ensure scheduled milestones are met
- Maintain good corporate citizen role in support of the Eclipse corporate Vision
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Eclipse Automation Inc. Conduct Code and the Eclipse Project Operating Policy
- Foster the development of a culture reflective of the core values of the business
- Pitch-in with a resourceful attitude and duties as required to get the job done
- Expectation of travel to Eclipse locations is less than 25% of time, however may be exceeded in exceptional circumstances to meet organizational needs
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant employee communications experience, automation experience is an asset
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premier Pro is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Creative and adaptable, able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth organization
Our CultureThe Eclipse culture is fast-paced and we value an entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative mind-set. Our people have the courage to create with relentless reinvention. They take action, are proud of their work and love what they do. Join our organization and you will work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
Our AwardsFor its sixth consecutive year, Eclipse was recognized as one of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies for overall business excellence. Eclipse was also a six-year recipient of the Growth 500 Award that celebrates Canada’s most dynamic and successful businesses.
Employee Benefits and PerksWith over 700 employees, we believe that our people are our greatest assets and our biggest competitive advantage. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that supports the growth and well-being of our staff.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Health, Wellness and Dental Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Minimum 3-Weeks Vacation at Start
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Matching Retirement Savings Contributions
- BBQ’s, Golf and More
- Complimentary Deluxe Snacks
- Modern Lounge and Games Room
- On-site Employee Gym
- Education Financial Support
- International Exchange
- Leadership Programs
- Discounts at the Eclipse Store
- Employee Referral Program
- Safety and First Aid Training
- Safety Shoes and Hardhats
- Tool Purchase Program
Marketing & Communications Specialist
- Full Time
- Eclipse Automation
- Rock Hill, SC
3 months ago
- April 25, 2021