WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 38223 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-23 13:50:45 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-23 17:50:45 [post_content] => The PMO (Project Management Office) Systems Administrator is primarily responsible for development and maintaining project and program reports utilizing Business Intelligence (BI) practices within our Project Management Information System (PMIS), Wrike. The PMO Systems Administrator is also responsible for monitoring our Project Management Software and tools to ensure established best practices and policies are followed. Additional responsibilities include helping to develop PMO processes, creation and maintenance of PMO documentation (ranging from standardized document templates to instructional process documents), as well as onboarding and training users on our PMIS and supporting policies. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have BI experience, excellent written and communication skills, a strong ability to adapt to change in an ever-growing business, an analytical mindset, and a team-oriented disposition. Ultimately, the PMO Systems Administrator's key objectives are to help ensure that all projects and programs are measured, appropriately structured and executed, and to set the project teams up for success through training and support. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and administer reports to communicate program and project status and health and performance metrics.
- Provide supportive activities to develop and execute PMO processes.
- Create and maintain policy and process documentation related to project management activities.
- Monitor and govern project management software to ensure best practices and policies are followed.
- Onboard and train users (new and seasoned) on our Project Management software.
- Support the Manager, Project Management on various additional tasks and activities as assigned.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Software and BI Tools (Wrike preferred).
- Proven Business Intelligence (BI) report building experience.
- Able to take abstract ideas and translate into processes.
- Has an understanding of critical project management techniques and methods.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Minimum 3 years in an administrative support role.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Veterinary and/or pharmaceutical experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a systems administration support role.
Project Management Office Systems Administrator
- Full Time
- Nutramax Laboratories
- Lancaster, SC
3 weeks ago
- May 22, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37789 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-10 11:44:47 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-10 16:44:47 [post_content] =>Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.What you will be doingPOSITION SUMMARY: Under the general direction of the Senior Director, Product Governance will lead business-wide data governance activities in support of Metadata Management, Data Quality, and Data Stewardship. Responsibilities include establishing the governance and quality standards for the organization’s data management practices and ensures compliance across the Business Unit (BU). The scope of Lash Group data governance includes all data domains relating to Lash Group’s core services. Responsibilities of the position include establishing policies and procedures, implementing tools and techniques, providing training and support, conducting data quality audits, developing data validation procedures, providing end user help and guidance, and ensuring overall data governance. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Define and implement (BU) data governance framework and implementation roadmap. 2. Drive (BU) adoption of data governance framework, focusing on measurable continuous improvement of quality and protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture. 3. Track data maturity across the (BU), providing expert support and council for the implementation of the data policies and standards. 4. Primary liaison between Business and Functional areas and technology to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning. 5. Develop & maintain inventory of the (BU) information maps, including authoritative systems and owners. 6. Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the business unit partnering. 7. In partnership with business unit stakeholders, build out data dictionaries and business glossaries. 8. Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements. 9. Define and implement a self-serve repository of information assets that can easily be searched by Business and IT, and is continuously updated with data and metadata controls, informed by data governance, classification, quality rules & audit information. 10. Creates, manages, and facilitates a Data Policy Governance process to identify and understand the critical data issues and ensure data policy enforcement and compliance 11. Develop a strong understanding of business processes and objectives to help formulate data governance strategy while building consensus with all stakeholders. 12. Documents data standards, rules, process flows, and valid values for master data fields 13. Supports prioritization of BU data initiatives with insight into portfolio level data requirements 14. Manages change requests, documents changes, and communicates changes to all process team, divisions, and interested parties 15. Collaborates between business and IT to ensure proper application of data governance policies and alignment of strategic priorities 16. Ensures proper data governance training for domain owners, domain stewards, and end users 17. Own direction and strategy for development and deployment of training classes relating to data governance 18. Develops, reviews, supports, and conducts training classes relating to data governance 19. Manages end-to-end operation of data governance tool (e.g., procurement, set-up, and maintenance) 20. Develops the forms and tools, and documents procedures to gather the data necessary for entry into data systems 21. Tracks quality remediation efforts and initiates corrective actions to ensure data quality in a post-go live environment 22. Answers end user questions and assists end users in creating and changing master data 23. Provide thought leadership to the Lash Group’s data science community 24. Develops deep understanding of business needs and partners to drive data domain set-up and maintenanceWhat your background should look like (minimum qualifications)EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer and Information Sciences or related field 2. Minimum 7+ years of experience with data, ideally with previous governance or quality experience 3. Minimum 2+ years in management role 4. Industry experience in healthcare, life sciences, and/or financial services preferredWhat AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population. • Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners • Paid time off, including vacations and holidays • Paid volunteer time off • Life insurance and disability protection • Pet insurance • Employee Stock Purchase Program • Retirement benefits and more… Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.About AmerisourceBergenAmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-South Carolina-Fort Mill1799 Innovation Point1799 Innovation PointFort Mill 29715
ScheduleFull-timeEqual Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran[post_title] => Manager - Data Governance [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => lash-group-manager-data-governance [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-10 11:45:14 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-10 16:45:14 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37789 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Manager – Data Governance
- Full Time
- Lash Group
- Fort Mill, SC
1 month ago
- May 9, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37509 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-05 12:51:34 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-05 17:51:34 [post_content] => Citi’s Global Consumer Bank, Consumer Business Operational Risk and Control (CBORC) organization drives consistency for addressing Operational Risk and Control issues within the Global Consumer Businesses (GCB). CBORC fosters a culture of control, customer centricity and accountability by leading efforts to identify, anticipate and mitigate regulatory, reputational and operational risks. The Global Retail Bank and Consumer Lending Operational Risk and Control team is responsible for (1) establishing and managing control routines (2) developing and deploying frameworks and standards (3) identifying, monitoring, and mitigating emerging risks across markets (4) ensuring escalation and facilitating resolution of significant issues, and (5) exercising oversight over global control programs. The Senior Operational Risk Lead will join the team, reporting to CBORC Retail Bank & Consumer Lending Governance & Strategy Head operating in close partnership with the process owners, CBORC process leads, and lines of defense - will lead the development and deployment of critical capabilities to identify, monitor, and mitigate operational risks across key business areas supported. Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate MCA for GCB global business areas, compiling evidence and materials, and continuous improvement to Annual and Quarterly Risk Assessment reviews
- Develop, maintain, and monitor performance of Standard MCA Profiles for Franchise Growth and Strategy (payment, wealth management and lending products). Partner with local process owners in the identification of opportunities to improve local ARCMs
- Oversee and ensure activities related to key R&C programs for Global Products (wealth management and lending) including, but not limited to Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA), Audits, Issues and CAPS are consistent with global risk/standards and objectives
- Lead the identification, measurement, and monitoring of Significant Risk Indicators for Global Products.
- Define strategy for enhancement to controls - through automation or other means - in order to drive improved prevention and detection of operational risk issues, in partnership with CBORC Digital Lead. Assist global and local process owners in process re-engineering efforts
- Develop business requirements for digital monitoring - via digital retrievals or other means of automated review - for ARCMs in Global Retail Bank and Consumer Lending in partnership with CBORC Digital Lead
- Partner with CBORC Leads for Global Consumer Services and Fintech in the design and deployment of digital control governance in support of the Agile development approach
- Support Consumer and enterprise fiduciary businesses and committees in governance oversight
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ year experience in risk management (credit or operational), preferably within the Global Consumer Bank lines of business
- The candidates needs to show strong judgment with a demonstrated ability to provide effective challenge on new initiatives to senior business management, as well as consideration for broad implications of recommendations across customer experience, financials, and risk
- The candidate needs to be self-motivated with sheer passion to transform the approach to operational risk management within the business, demonstrating a strong blend of strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- The candidate needs to demonstrated flexibility to accommodate evolving priorities, including leading ad-hoc projects based on business needs, and ability to operate under time pressure
- The candidate is required to operate autonomously with limited supervision, displaying effective project planning and time management skills. Needs to provide track record of delivering results with a strong sense of urgency, while building effective partnerships across organizational units
- The candidate needs proven ability to analyze and synthesize disparate information into a cohesive set of recommendations, moving issues forward to resolution. The role requires proven ability to influence stakeholders across geographies / functional lines, creating buy-in through excellent communication / presentation skills beyond language barriers
- The candidate should have experience in leading projects from planning phase through execution working with virtual teams
- Knowledge of key end-to-end processes within the Retail Bank and Lending Business, Digital Customer Experience, and Analytics & Information Management is preferred but not required
- Familiarity and ability to assist with other enterprise wide policies such as Records Management, COB, and Information Security, etc. is preferred but not required
CBORC Global Retail Bank & Consumer Lending – Operational Risk Senior Lead
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
1 month ago
- May 4, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37505 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-05 12:47:15 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-05 17:47:15 [post_content] => The Consumer Compliance Audit Director is a senior level management position responsible for contributing to the strategic direction of Citi’s Internal Audit (IA) function, in coordination with the Audit team. This role is also responsible for managing multiple teams of professionals. The overall objective of this role is to direct audit activities that support a subset of a product line, function, or legal entity at the global or regional level, in accordance with IA standards, Citi policies, and local regulations. This includes cross business horizontal audits of adherence to key consumer regulations and the Compliance Risk Management Program. Responsibilities:
- Deliver multiple current audits to specification, and ensure the delivery of audit reports are complete, insightful, timely, error free and concise
- Contribute to the delivery of reports outlining IA’s contributions, and oversee audit’s coverage and reporting on common high risk areas
- Provide independent assurance on the design and operating effectiveness of an area, at a global or regional level
- Ensure timely delivery of comprehensive regulatory and internal audit issue validation, including issues arising from other external parties
- Ensure IA meets/exceeds expectations, and support and drive the IA Transformation Program and IA’s and management’s efforts
- Improve the identification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk and control environments
- Support and endorse the Quality Assurance (QA) function of IA, and resolve issues found by QA, improving audit processes and coverage
- Ensure the adoption of Citigroup and Citibank Audit Committee Charters and the IA Charter, and engage in internal/external negotiations
- Oversee various tasks to build the audit team, including recruiting staff, developing and training the team, and managing the budget
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of experience in a related role
- Compliance risk management related experience
- Knowledge of key consumer regulations (Flood, SCRA, FCRA, UDAAP, etc.)
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) preferred
- Demonstrated success in business, functional and people management
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Effective negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Audit Director – Consumer Compliance
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
1 month ago
- May 4, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 36437 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-03 15:06:37 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-03 20:06:37 [post_content] => Roles and Responsibilities:
- Successfully deliver projects on time and within scope
- Communicate objectives clearly to cross-functional teams
- Manage multiple projects at a time, ranging from relatively simple to complex
- Coordinate internal resources or third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress through development until product launch
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Collaborate with the Project Coordinator to ensure tasks are started and completed appropriately
- Regular attendance is required
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Full Time
- Nutramax Laboratories
- Lancaster, SC
2 months ago
- May 21, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 36217 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-01-29 13:42:51 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-29 18:42:51 [post_content] =>
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future? Honeywell is rapidly transforming into a Software Industrial company and we are developing and launching a comprehensive roadmap of critically connected industry-specific solutions that will generate an increasingly significant multi-Billion $ portion of the company’s revenue in the next 5 years. Over half of our engineers globally are developing software to augment our extensive and fast-growing connected technology and services portfolio using the Honeywell Sentience™ platform. We have heavily invested in recruiting the best talent in software development and data science and now need extraordinary Commercial Excellence expertise to further accelerate our commercialization plans and maintain customer success. Honeywell is committed to improving the world we live in by creating, supporting, and nurturing programs and initiatives that serve a global community and your hometown alike. Honeywell Productivity Products: Honeywell Productivity Products is a $1.3 Billion global business and part of Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), a $6.5 billion strategic business group of Honeywell. Productivity Solutions & Services (PSS) is a global leader providing comprehensive solutions, in the areas of retail, transport & logistic, post & parcel, and distribution centres. PSS focuses on the key area of supply chain management by helping organizations improve customer experience, employee workflows, and reducing inventory handling and management costs. PSS supplies solutions across a wide portfolio of products including mobile computers, barcode scanners, printers, and RFID solutions, connecting the workforce and delivering real time data and analytics that drive business efficiencies. Scope and Responsibilities: The General Manager (GM) Services will establish global business plans for the $165M Revenue Services and Enterprise Mobility businesses of PSS and achieve revenue and profitability objectives, including sales, operating income, and cash. The GM with 6 direct reports will drive key metrics including services contracts renewal, operating expense reduction, productivity improvement, and predictable expensing for system uptime. S/He will also ensure a safe and engaged workforce and customer satisfaction, in collaboration with a cross functional team. Specific Responsibilities: · Provide technical thought leadership to position PSS organization as a foremost technology solutions and managed Services provider. Develop end to end Managed Services solutions for key vertical markets encompassing product development/customizations, project management execution, and technical support. · Own the Global P&L for PSS’ Services and Enterprise Mobility and drive financial performance globally in close partnership with Regional Leaders. Define and deliver recurring revenue vision, strategic plan, and growth. Full responsibility for revenue and margins. · Improve financial efficiencies, control costs and maximize productivity through the implementation of effective methods and standard processes/tools. Manage working capital in accounts receivable and inventory. · Grow the business and ensure financial success. Lead growth initiatives that maintain or achieve a leading position in each vertical and geographical market with an appropriate product, pricing and channel strategy. Identify new market spaces, adjacencies and apply innovative financial models to enable business and revenue growth, including recurring revenue model [Labels as a Service (Laas), SaaS, and WaaS]. Responsible for major services contracts across strategic accounts, channels, and partners. Ensure cross-functional coordination between Sales, Project Operations and Manufacturing for business to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue commitments. · Bring structure to the business encompassing product, resources and operating rhythm. Ensure the smooth, effective operation of multiple concurrent projects targeting a diverse client base. Implement best practice project management processes and utilize outcome driven analytics to optimize project deployment initiatives. Develop and manage a highly effective Management Operating System (MOS) to ensure compliance and evaluate business risk. · Enhance customer relations, be passionate about client satisfaction, and engage in high-priority interactions with clients to drive strategic partnerships. · Enhance the talent level of the team. Lead the talent strategy for the Services and Enterprise Mobility businesses including the Management Resource Review (MRR), performance management, and talent development/recruitment processes. Lead all people-related strategies to include fostering effective teams and employee engagement, leading succession and talent development, raising the bar for ongoing superior performance. · Work closely with the VP Solutions to effectively support the delivery of the STRAP and AOP commitments. MUST HAVE: · Bachelor’s degree WE VALUE · An Advanced Degree or MBA · 5+ Years Managing direct reports · 5+ years of experience in services (advisory, professional, field, and/or managed services) · Management experience in matrixed organizations, with proven ability to influence across businesses, functions and regions to build deep collaborative relationships. · Track record of business leadership experience including P&L accountability. · Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives and drive process excellence in cross cultural environments. · Experience driving Breakthrough Initiatives · Entrepreneur skills with record of exceeding objectives [post_title] => General Manager - Services [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => honeywell-general-manager-services [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-18 14:24:02 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-18 18:24:02 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=36217 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
General Manager – Services
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
3 months ago
- May 17, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 35644 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-01-11 11:15:20 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-11 16:15:20 [post_content] =>
Position: EH&S Manager Location: Fort Mill, SCWe Don’t Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too. This is the career you’ve been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. Who You Are You’re a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You’re creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You’re agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health & Safety or Environmental Sciences preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in implementing EHS culture in a warehouse environment preferred
- Broad knowledge of 29 CFR 1910 & ISO standards
- Experience driving Behavior Based Safety Programs in a manufacturing environment
What You’ll Do As an EH&S Manager, you’ll be part of our Global Tools & Storage (GTS) team located in Fort Mills, SC. Specifically, you’ll: Provide EHS oversight for the Stanley Black & Decker – Carolinas Manufacturing Operation and assistance to other sites as needed. Will design, implement and maintain for the site an EHS management system which is capable of driving results in waste elimination while also developing an accident free culture and maintain 100% regulatory compliance. Reports to the Ops. Manager and will directly interact with all departments, various regulatory agencies, and the Corporate EHS team.Benefits & Perks You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You’ll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
- Full Time
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Fort Mill, SC
3 months ago
- April 27, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 34296 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-11-25 09:31:33 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-11-25 14:31:33 [post_content] =>[post_title] => Master Planning Group Leader [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => schaeffler-master-planning-group-leader [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-02-25 15:40:30 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-02-25 20:40:30 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=34296 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Master Planning Group Leader in Fort Mill, SC. This position is responsible for providing leadership and supporting continuous improvement for Schaeffler plant operations to ensure effective, uninterrupted supply to our production facility and customers, as well as on-time, accurate deliveries to our customers. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop Training Matrix and assist in coaching logistics department employees to ensure each employee has the technical tools and skills necessary to perform the duties and responsibilities assigned to him/her.
- Responsible to create, analyze, and review monthly PDCA drivers for the logistics departments. Primary metrics are: inventory value and DOH, inventory accuracy, freight cost control, customer delivery performance, production plan to capacity.
- Promote and participate in activities which support team building and creative problem solving leading to systematic waste reduction
- Administration of all HR elements of logistics employees as attendance, vacation, and performance evaluations
- Support the maintenance and continuous improvement of standard procedures for the following areas:
- MRP systems, EDI Systems, supplier releases, production planning, customer order processing
- Processes linking manufacturing and sales to the enterprise hardware system, including shop floor data entry/accuracy, shop floor connections between processes, BOM and routing evaluations, short and long term scheduling
- Inventory control methods in support of company objectives
- Sales forecasting and monthly sales analysis
- Perform any additional duties and responsibilities assigned by his/her manager for which the incumbent has related skills, training, and/or experience. This would include providing back-up support as required in the logistics departments.Qualified candidates will have:
- Preferred Bachelor degree in business or comparable experience
- 5 years supply chain planning experience in Automotive Tier 1 or 2 environment or equivalently audited supplier in Industrial environment
- Continuing education in materials management from a PMAC / APICS program leading to certification
- Knowledge of AIAG/MMOG/LE an asset
- Five or more years experience in a recognized ERP environment (SAP)
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work independently and use creative problem solving techniques to resolve issues
- Must have demonstrated the ability to lead by example and possess excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamentals and principles of material management
- Must be able to produce persuasive planning documentation to negotiate delivery and cost compensation to customer and supplier contacts
- Strong project management skillsSchaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job FunctionLogistics/Supply Chain
Primary LocationUnited States-South Carolina-Fort Mill
Job PostingFeb 17, 2021, 1:04:52 PM
Unposting DateMar 20, 2021, 12:59:00 AM
Master Planning Group Leader
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
5 months ago
- April 26, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 33158 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-10-21 12:14:40 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-10-21 16:14:40 [post_content] =>
Major Job ResponsibilitiesFinancial
- Establishes labor and material budgets
- Review budget to actual labor and material report
- Manages all purchases
- Understands and reviews the P&L
- Day to day client contact
- Meets with clients to establish Maintenance and Remedial budgets
- Implements recruiting program and hires field employees
- Performs supervisory training for key employees
- Evaluates crew leaders through performance expectations
- Makes wage and compensation recommendations for crew members
- Chooses topics and implements all Safety Meetings, and fills out Report of Safety Meeting
- Participates in New Hire Training
- Full Time
- US Lawns of Rock Hill
- Rock Hill, SC
6 months ago
- December 31, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 31641 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-08-05 11:33:29 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-08-05 15:33:29 [post_content] =>
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future? We’re looking for a talented, experienced product manager to lead part of Honeywell’s global, mobile computer offering. The right person for this job wants to make a noticeable impact on results while gaining valuable experience in one of the most admired companies in the world. Key Responsibilities: · Drive all aspects of the product life cycle from concept to end-of-Life. · Define market requirements for future products based on primary and secondary research with customers (VOC), sales, partners, and internal sources · Develop and execute plans addressing product, pricing, channel, messaging and competitive positioning; working closely with regional marketing teams on launch and promotion · Define, promote internally and gain executive approval for roadmaps, strategies, policies and plans for the product line. · Work with Sales and Corporate Communications to evangelize and promote the product in achieving quarterly revenue and profit goals. · Work with planning, regional marketing and factory teams to produce a forecast that ensures product availability while minimizing inventory costs. MUST HAVE · 4 - 8 years of experience as a product manager of a network-connected, hardware/software product offering sold globally through multiple channels · Ability to travel 10% to 30% domestically and internationally · Bachelor’s degree WE VALUE · Experience being held accountable for financial results · Ability to lead, including influencing executive decisions with evidence-based, clearly-articulated arguments. · Excellent written and verbal communication skills. · Demonstrated technical aptitude acquired through a technical degree or experience. · Experience delivering technology solutions to logistics, field mobility, retail or similar markets · Experience marketing solutions involving IoT, telecom or other distributed network solutions and offerings · MBA
- JOB ID: HRD105394
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
Offering Management Lead
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
8 months ago
- May 18, 2021