WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37983 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-19 10:21:10 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-19 14:21:10 [post_content] =>
At PFC Brakes, our biggest asset is our employees. The people at PFC believe in and relate to our Corporate mission of exceeding expectations and raising standards.
We are competitive. We are committed. We have initiative. We have passion. We are a team. ...and we are always open to new players.
If you're interested in joining our team, please send us your resume along with a clear description of the type of role you want to play.[post_title] => Maintenance Mechanic [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => performance-friction-corporation-maintenance-mechanic [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-19 10:22:08 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-19 14:22:08 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37983 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
- Full Time
- Performance Friction Corporation
- Clover, SC
1 month ago
- May 18, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37515 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-05 13:03:13 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-05 18:03:13 [post_content] =>Position: Maintenance Technician IIThe Maintenance Technician position at West Marine performs preventative maintenance, and repairs on the Distribution Center's (DC) equipment, grounds, and structures. Responsibilities include maintenance and repair of all industrial equipment and industrial structures used within and around the distribution area, in a safe and professional manner.This position is located in Rock Hill, SC and reports to the Facilities and Safety Manager. 2nd shift schedule is Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 10pm.Responsibilities:
- Performs inspections to assigned conveyor sections daily.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance functions to assigned conveyor sections.
- Performs fire pump testing on a rotational basis.
- Perform battery changing duties daily for PIT operators daily.
- Perform conveyor repairs including motor and gearbox switch out.
- Maintain all High Bay lights.
- Rebuild gearboxes as directed to minimize expenses.
- Replaces and splices all belts.
- Maintain inventory of rollers and rebuild as needed.
- Preventative Maintenance of big fans bi-annually.
- Preventative Maintenance of logic control panels as directed.
- Respond and troubleshoot all conveyor operation issues daily.
- Review the HVAC set points of the Summit control system daily.
- Sweep/scrub entire facility floors weekly.
- Repairs and maintains the associate turnstiles.
- Supports facility/operational projects and corrugated cardboard recycling process as directed.
- High School Diploma
- Certified/Experience with electrical panels
- Prior machinery repair experience or highly mechanically inclined
- Experience troubleshooting conveyor systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as well as dexterity (ability to bend, stoop, walk, kneel, etc.) to work on machinery and lift parts
- Must be able to work well and communicate effectively with others
- Ability to think quickly and make clear judgements
Maintenance Technician II
- Full Time
- West Marine Products, Inc.
- Rock Hill, SC
2 months ago
- May 4, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 35432 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-01-07 09:38:52 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-07 14:38:52 [post_content] => PPG: We protect and beautify the world. At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @PPG on Twitter. About You When you were a kid, when something broke, did you take it apart and try to fix it? Does your handiness extend past the ability to use a roll of duct tape? Are you seeking a career with a greater purpose? If you screamed “YES!” to each of those questions, you may be just who we are looking for to help our team “protect and beautify the world!” As a Maintenance Technician with PPG, you will be the backbone of the production team, ensuring that all equipment and machinery are performing at top notch! Your work will directly impact people’s lives, ensuring that our products are available to paint the nurseries of new parents, to make residents of retirement homes feel more at home, and even keep travelers safe in the skies when flying to see family during holidays! Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs complex equipment building systems by diagnosing problems and replacing or repairing parts
- Installs new equipment or machinery
- Performs wiring, pipe fitting, welding and sheet metal functions when necessary.
- Performs preventative maintenance per schedule and instructions
- Orders replacement parts for repairs and restocks parts
- Promotes and utilizes 5-S standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness and safety
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience is a plus, not a must
- Must have electrical experience
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Maintenance Technician – 2nd Shift
- Full Time
- PPG/SEM Products
- Rock Hill, SC
3 months ago
- April 20, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 22733 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-08-15 13:57:59 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-08-15 17:57:59 [post_content] => Job Summary The Maintenance Technician maintains production and facilities equipment by performing preventive, predictive, project and reactive maintenance services on all machines and equipment as required by individual plant configurations. Essential Duties & Functions • Provide maintenance function Preventive, Predictive, Project & Reactive • Communicate required supply of essential spare parts • Maintain production and facilities equipment manuals library relating to facility • Maintain up to date equipment history • Maintain training level to perform adequate maintenance performance Responds to equipment troubles, evaluates specific nature of trouble through effective troubleshooting, determines causes of trouble, determines necessary repair, and executes/expedites repair and recovery from equipment trouble • Communicates specific nature of equipment repair and recovery, along with causes, to appropriate management and operations personnel. Documents data associated with specific trouble using appropriate maintenance management systems • Analyzes data associated with equipment trouble, determines and confirms specific root cause for equipment trouble, develops and implements countermeasures • Where appropriate, develops, designs, and implements kaizen improvements to improve equipment performance and reliability • Conducts routine inspections of equipment for early diagnosis of machine trouble • Manages and executes maintenance management systems as appropriate to assigned tasks • Participates in engineering design review for new installations and major modifications • Participates in installations and start-up assistance for new installation and major modifications • Assists in the development and delivery of necessary training (operational and maintenance) associated with major projects • Rebuild and/or repair as well as reassemble machines and equipment • Do preventative maintenance on all production equipment • Read work orders to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance • Complete and close the work order and open a new work order if follow up maintenance/repair is required • React quickly to equipment downtime or other extraordinary condition • Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations • Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications • Notifies maintenance department of machine malfunction • Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position and department • Follow established company and department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines • Performs other job duties as assigned • Engage and retain high-performance standards and elevate level of responsibility and performance Skills/Qualifications • Computer literate and possess the ability to work well with others, planning, effectively communicating and initiating problem solving activities. • Ability to interpret blueprints, schematics, and drawings • Well versed in trouble shooting safety circuits • Strong problem-solving skills • Must possess basic skills to setup, load and unload material from manual and automated equipment with little supervision. • Must possess basic computer skills, data entry skills and the ability to operate and load simple computer programs to run the equipment • Ability to operate with speed and accuracy, and maintain a team player attitude • Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment • Requires strong communication, interpersonal, business, technical, analytical, and planning skills • Must have the ability to and expedite solutions when situations arise Supervisory Responsibilities This position is not expected to have supervisory responsibilities Education and/or Experience • HS or GED required • Minimum of 2-year technical degree (associate of science) in electronics, robotics, general technology or related technical field with at least 2+ years of experience in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment or within a military technical job field • 4-year technical related degree preferred • Ideally 5 to 7 years direct experience in a passenger car tire manufacturing setting • 3+ years of experience as maintenance technician in a multi-craft industrial manufacturing environment Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment may be noisy. [post_title] => Maintenance Tech II [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => giti-tire-usa-maintenance-tech-ii [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-09 13:02:57 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-09 18:02:57 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=22733 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Maintenance Tech II
- Full Time
- Giti Tire USA
- Richburg, SC
2 years ago
- May 8, 2021