WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 33266 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-10-22 13:26:22 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-10-22 17:26:22 [post_content] =>
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Accurate & timely inbound/outbound reporting and filing of supporting documentation.
- Ensures Customers receive ordered Goods to the agreed schedule and communicates any/all changes to the agreed schedule with Customer Service and Central Dispatch
- Prepare/ print shipping documents that accompany finish good bulk and non-bulk shipment packaging.
- Review & analysis of Bill of Laden vs inbound/outbound Shipment weight, recording/ reporting deviations to help support ongoing enhancements to reduce customer invoice/ AP error
- Provide Operations with scheduling instructions for maintaining delivery schedule provided by Central Dispatch.
- Line out trailer load order based on outgoing shipments
- Communicate with Rock Hill loaders to insure they know what to load and when
- Review, organize & file all shipping documents
- Enter Finish good shipment data in Logistics Work Sheet (Navision) for Rock Hill facility and Off- site warehouse(s)
- Communicates clearly and effectively deviations for movement of raw material received & finish good (i.e., changes in driver delivery assignments, shipment delays/ issues etc.)
- Provide central dispatch with Rock Hill driver payroll supporting information
- Work with drivers and company personnel to resolve service issues, routing and/or planning
- Maintain equipment inspection due date, schedule inspections, repairs and implement plan to
- Manage all inspection due dates
- Maintains inventory of the facility shipment equipment and manages its assigned use, while coordinating required repairs and maintenance
- Monitor and order packaging and bulk shipment supplies (envelopes, placards, seals, uniforms etc.)
- Perform month end inventory duties
- College degree in a Logistics/Supply Chain/Transportation or related discipline
- 3-5 years of logistics and Transportation experience
- Working knowledge of 49 CFR preferred
- Certification in IATA, IMDG and DOT preferred; will be required to obtain certifications upon employment.
- Strong customer service skills; marketing skills beneficial to encourage collaboration between Drivers, Operations, Customer Support and Sales Support.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with the logistics team across PC-NA
- Ability to succeed in a Matrix managed situation
- Ability to stay on task using time-management and organizational skills
- Must be motivated and see issues before they arise
- Analytical, creative and problem - solving abilities to carry out logistical plan
- Computer knowledge to include Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Teams and a strong working knowledge of ERP Operating systems, Navision preferred
- Knowledge in the use of Logistics and Transportation Management software
- Ability to support some irregular work hours, including evening and weekends
Koppers Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, genetic information, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or any other category or characteristic protected by federal law or by any applicable state or local law.[post_title] => Logistics Coordinator [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => koppers-logistics-coordinator [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-16 12:46:58 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-16 16:46:58 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=33266 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
- Full Time
- Rock Hill, SC
6 months ago
- May 15, 2021