WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37279 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-26 12:43:42 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-26 17:43:42 [post_content] =>
3rd Shift - 11 PM to 7 AMSummary: The Injection Molding Technician is responsible to ensure that the injection molding machines run within quality standards and meet all production goals. Provides technical leadership, interacts with other departments to resolve problems that interfere with productivity. Holds a good understanding of manufacturing operations and related processes. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but not limited to.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Support the molding operations in the daily work tasks.
- Installs and removes molding dies from machines, including auxiliaries and automation.
- Set process conditions and start molding machines on initial runs.
- Adjusts process conditions as required to maintain quality/production levels.
- Performs minor cleaning and adjustments on molding dies, auxiliaries and automation as required.
- Performs preventive and minor maintenance on molding machines.
- Monitors and keep process conditions up to date an accurate.
- Maintains set up equipment, supplies up to date and orderly.
- Continuous improvement on emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste.
- Responsible to stop the production’s flow to correct quality issues and document any findings and/or adjustments on designated log.
- Works with Quality department to improve process control.
- Troubleshooting processing problems including normal adjustments and checks.
- Verifies process’ parameters and set up machines per set up sheets.
- Ensures scrap issues are addressed and fixed in a timely manner.
- Assist the Process Engineer in keeping the operations running smoothly.
- Enforces safety guidelines and company standards
- Performs all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy work environment.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the business needs.
Ensure facility compliance with OSHA, EHS and any other occupational guidelines. Comply with Internal Controls and Current Quality Norms.Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance highly recommended.
- Associates Degree in a related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with relevant exposure to Molding Injection processes (Haitian Machines) preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Injection Molding Process Technician.
- Scientific injection molding is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanic and hand tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Injection Molding Process Technician 3rd Shift
- Full Time
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Fort Mill, SC
2 months ago
- April 27, 2021