WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37355 [post_author] => 4910 [post_date] => 2021-04-15 10:29:55 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-04-15 14:29:55 [post_content] => Electrical maintenance technician will be required to have the experience and ability to: work with electrical controls; motor controls; relay logic; install electrical conduit (1/2” up to 2”) including the wiring from source to equipment; read electrical wiring diagrams; troubleshoot complete motor control centers and related electrical circuits; troubleshoot and repair machinery shut downs; work with power supplies 460/3/60, 208/3/60, 110/1/60 control circuits, 24VDC. PLC experience would be a plus. Send Resume to: HR@adcfinishing.com [post_title] => INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - SECOND SHIFT [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => york-sc-2-industrial-electrical-maintenance-technician-second-shift [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-04-15 10:30:49 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-04-15 14:30:49 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/job/york-sc-2-industrial-electrical-maintenance-technician/ [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – SECOND SHIFT
- Full Time
- ADC Finishing
- YORK, SC
- $30.00 - $35.00/ hour
1 day ago
- May 16, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 35358 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-01-04 12:49:40 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-04 17:49:40 [post_content] =>
- Industrial Test Systems, Inc (ITS) is seeking a dynamic QA Specialist for the Rock Hill, SC manufacturing plant.
- Cover letter required.
- ITS is a leading manufacturer of instruments and chemistries designed to test water and coolant analytes.
- It develops innovative products, many covered by U.S. and worldwide patents, to industries such as municipal water treatment, food & beverage, craft brewing, trucking & automotive, fresh & marine aquaria, pool & spa, education, and medical diagnostics globally with offices in the US and UK. The QA Specialist will assist the QA Manager in maintaining the company’s policies, procedures, and records.
- The QA Specialist will be responsible for document control activities and will assist in conducting compliance reviews of internal controls and procedures in all areas of program operations.
- Resume and cover letter required
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply Work Remotely: No
- Full Time
- Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
- Rock Hill, SC
3 months ago
- April 19, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 29788 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-03-17 13:46:17 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-03-17 17:46:17 [post_content] =>
- Responsible for all maintenance purchasing functions and oversees MRO purchasing and receiving.
- Collaborates with Engineering in scheduling CapeX MRO
- Responsible for upkeep of work order and spare parts system.
- Work with corporate CMMS system to manage/ schedule work orders & planning to include preventative maintenance, predicative maintenance and special projects.
- Interface with production and other departments to plan and oversee all outages, both scheduled and unscheduled.
- Coordinate Maintenance staff work assignments to support Managers directive for projects , long and short term goals
- Coordinates daily maintenance activities
- Schedules the workforce to maintain Mgr cost control measures.
- Plans purchases to support Mgr cost control measures
- Complies with all SH&E regulations including corporate and plant SH&E policies and procedures.
- Complies with and enforces all plant and corporate administrative rules.
- Complies with and enforces all applicable plant operating procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of related industrial maintenance mechanical field experience required
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred.
- 2 years of experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities
- Well-rounded knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation maintenance.
- Familiarity with chemical plant operations preferred.
- Strong organizational, negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Planning software and Excel.
- Must pass a pre-employment medical screening.
Koppers Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, genetic information, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or any other category or characteristic protected by federal law or by any applicable state or local law.[post_title] => Maintenance Planner [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => koppers-maintenance-planner [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-16 12:49:26 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-16 16:49:26 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=29788 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
- Full Time
- Rock Hill, SC
1 year ago
- May 15, 2021