WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 28945 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-02-14 15:19:43 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-02-14 20:19:43 [post_content] =>[post_title] => SALES SPECIALIST-INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => coroplast-tape-corporation-sales-specialist-industrial-applications [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-22 13:03:33 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-22 17:03:33 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=28945 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )DescriptionCoroplast Tape Corporation is a global leading manufacturer of technical adhesive tape, cables and wires, as well as cable harnessing systems. As well as having clients from the automotive industry, we do business with people from the electronics industry, construction and automation engineering. Position Summary: Under limited direction, performs duties related to customer acquisition for industrial applications and its customer service in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures based on established specifications while interacting with all disciplines of the local organization and the relevant departments of the parent company. Reporting structure is listed above. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Play an active role in acquiring, developing and maintaining customer relationships through clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Present and explain Coroplast Tape products and their applications to B2B customers from different industrial segments. Analyze, design and discuss tape applications internally.
- Proactive, boots on the ground recruitment of new customers via cold calls, expos and meetings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with distribution partners/sales representative and customers as well as the relevant decision makers.
- Participate in price and other contract negotiations with customers and coordinate prices with the headquarter if necessary. Provide timely follow-up on phone calls, emails, quotations, technical inquiries, complaints, and other requests.
- Ensure internal timelines are met and/or changes or communicated especially for project ramp-ups.
- Provide ongoing product feedback and market updates as well as competitive analysis.
- Organize and participate in activities, trade shows, and customer product improvement reviews.
- Develop presentation to communicate new business opportunities.
- Organize and/or actively participate in meetings to facilitate a shared understanding of priorities, business opportunities and new trends. Act in a network between different departments, even with the headquarter.
- Assist organization in developing and evaluating plan goals and provide recommendations regarding execution methodology.
- Create and maintain timely regular reports to Management, including KPI’s, tracking of order entry and sales on a daily and monthly basis, trip/field reports and significant meeting minutes.
- Frequent travel is required, weekends if necessary. Proactive travel organization requested.
- Other tasks as required/assigned by the Executive Vice President or Sales Manager Industry.RequirementsCompetencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following. Achievement Focus - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals. Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Manages competing demands. Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods. Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service. Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations. Sales Skills - Achieves sales goals. Initiates new contacts. Maintains customer satisfaction. Maintains records and promptly submits information. Overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence. Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education/Experience: • Bachelor of Science degree preferred • Experiences either in the technical adhesive tape industry or in automotive or electronics/appliances industry is beneficial • Advanced technical understanding • Comprehensive sales, business development (i.e. relationships with distributors), account management skills and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets • Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, experience in SAP beneficial • Exceptional negotiation capabilities combined with highly persuasive communication skills • Strong interpersonal skills with a high degree of flexibility and a strong sense of personal responsibility • Fluent in contract and market negotiation with customers • Strong analytical skills and detailed orientation • “Hands on” approach to all tasks Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Mathematical Ability: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis. Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and report thereon. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced level of knowledge with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook. ERP system beneficial. Certificates and Licenses: No certifications needed. Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory responsibilities. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
SALES SPECIALIST-INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
- Full Time
- Coroplast Tape Corporation
- Rock Hill, SC
1 year ago
- May 21, 2021