[ID] => 37731
[post_author] => 1
[post_date] => 2021-03-09 14:12:17
[post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-09 19:12:17
About the job
Provide tier 1 IT support to users. Assist with client hardware and user management tasks at direction of the US Infrastructure Manager.
Key Task and Responsibilities
Skills and Attributes
- Resolve US Help Desk requests for user and client hardware issues, or at direction of the Service Desk Mgr.
- Network user administration, including on-boarding and off-boarding users, and group management.
- Configure and maintain client computers, including desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Deploy and maintain printers, including coordinating scheduled maintenance with printer vendors.
- Support and administer Mitel VoIP Phone System.
- Provide support for remote workers via TeamViewer and Teams.
- Supporting client computers in all common form factors (laptop, desktop, tablet)
- Leveraging remote support tools such as TeamViewer to support a distributed workforce
- Work within a formal support ticketing framework, preferably JIRA
- Configuring and maintaining local and enterprise printer hardware, preferably Canon.
- Microsoft Active Directory user administration.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service and support orientation.
- Ability to deal with multiple time critical priorities.
- Manage corporate cellphones
- Minimum 2 years providing desktop support in a corporate environment
- Minimum 2 years working with a formal support ticketing system
- Minimum 2 years experience with Active Directory user management
[post_title] => Help Desk Support Specialist - Level 1
[post_status] => publish
[comment_status] => closed
[ping_status] => closed
[post_name] => britax-help-desk-support-specialist-level-1
[post_modified] => 2021-03-09 14:13:00
[post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-09 19:13:00
[post_parent] => 0
[guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37731
[menu_order] => 0
[post_type] => job_listing
[comment_count] => 0
[filter] => raw
Help Desk Support Specialist – Level 1
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
- 1 month ago
- May 8, 2021