WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37965 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-18 13:59:26 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-18 17:59:26 [post_content] =>
DescriptionComposites One LLC is a family-owned distributor with over 60 years of composites experience. Our network of 44 local distribution centers is dedicated to serving the composites manufacturing industry. With more than 30,000 products from over 600 supplier partners reaching over 9,000 customers, Composites One is the leading distributor of composites materials in North America. Visit us at www.compositesone.com. The Price Analyst is responsible for gathering, managing and analyzing data related to the pricing function. They will use data to develop and implement new strategies and reporting analytics, while making recommendations to the Princing Manager and team. Why should you join us? CULTURE: This is a great place to work! We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment of Respect, Teamwork, and Communication. INTEGRITY: The foundation of all strong relationships is TRUST. We strive to act with integrity and honesty in all interactions with our customers, suppliers, and employees to build meaningful relationships! CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION: In order to remain successful, we must continuously improve our processes and practices. Each of our employees understands they have a responsibility to innovate and look for opportunities to become better at what we do. Primary Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the pricing manager on the price change process, including implementation and associated analytics/scorecards.
- Serves as liaison among internal customers and suppliers.
- Communicates recommendations to DC's and sales teams in order to leverage opportunities for improvement.
- Performs market/price analytics in order to make informed recommendations to the pricing team.
- Conducts margin growth analysis and identifies negative margins.
- Develops and implements price changes.
Robust Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K Plan with Company Match and Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation. ADA Accommodations Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please contact the ADA Coordinator by email at ADACoordinator@compositesone.com.
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience, including analytic reporting and a relevant functional area.
- Experience in a business to business account support and distribution role preferred.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field required.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office software.
- Must have ability to learn internal database and software systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to identify the needs and preferences of internal customers and suppliers and to coordinate with internal support functions.
- Ability to successfully research and resolve pricing issues in an accurate, thorough and timely manner with minimal assistance.
- Ability to travel for training and relationship-building (10%).
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel, in addition to other MS Office software and Internet Explorer; requires ability to learn internal database and software systems, experience with SAP is a plus.
Qualifications[post_title] => Price Analyst [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => composites-one-llc-price-analyst [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-18 14:00:10 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-18 18:00:10 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37965 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Full Time
- Composites One LLC
- Rock Hill, SC
1 month ago
- May 17, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37917 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-17 12:49:06 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-17 16:49:06 [post_content] =>
DescriptionPosition: Assistant to the City Manager Salary: Starting at $30.73 Per Hour Position Type: Full Time Close Date: Until FilledMinimum Training & Experience Requires a Master’s Degree public administration or related field. Two to five years of responsible administrative work experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience, which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Preferred experience in local government or closely related experience. Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Considerable proficiency in writing, editing, and presenting technical, persuasive, and creative copy for news releases, brochures, reports, and related print, broadcast, and electronic media.
- Considerable knowledge in process improvement techniques.
- Considerable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Considerable ability to analyze spreadsheet data, discover trends, and make recommendations accordingly.
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct professional, technical, and administrative staff.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make sound decisions concerning public information transactions.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with various groups and individuals such as the City Manager, City Council, Deputy City Managers, other City department heads and personnel, co-workers, elected officials, various outside agencies and professionals, vendors, and the general public.
- Ability to create and facilitate trainings, presentations, and other efforts.
- Ability to work an irregular schedule to include night meetings, weekend events, and periodic travel.
- Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.
- Work is performed onsite. The incumbent must be present at work to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Conducts assigned research and performs analytical support on behalf of City Management and the Office of Strategy Management.
- Develops recommendations on policies, programs, procedures, etc.
- Prepares staff reports, answers questions, or arranges for compilation of data to assist in the decision-making process.
- Finds and resolves inefficiencies at the macro-level throughout the organization through innovation, critical thinking and creativity.
- Support a culture of innovation through leading the Ignite Process Improvement training for city staff. This includes facilitation of process improvement efforts, trainings, workflows, etc.
- Develop and deploy additional tools to enhance the performance of City programs and efforts.
- Supports community engagement efforts on behalf of the City.
- Serves on special City committees and task forces.
- Updates benchmarking data.
- Develops and facilitates presentations for groups of stakeholders.
- Applies for national and local awards related to internal and external processes and outreach.
- Researches national standards and develops tasks to gauge the success of departments.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.
Assistant to the City Manager
- Full Time
- City of Rock Hill
- Rock Hill, SC
1 month ago
- May 16, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37773 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-10 11:27:03 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-10 16:27:03 [post_content] =>
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending, Auto, Credit Cards, Retail & Merchant Services, Personal Lending, Consumer Lending Control, and Consumer Lending Shared Services. The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices as well as online and digital channels. The role will partner with business leaders to develop reporting solutions that provide actionable insights and promote strategic thinking for Investor Services and Credit Bureau Reporting. This role requires someone who understands the art of turning data into relevant information and can tell a compelling story to influence business leaders. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and possess the courage necessary to challenge the status quo, looking for ways to simplify processes and improve capabilities. A strong understanding of information systems and the ability to build complex solutions across disparate data sources is required. Incumbent must have proven experience in analytics and data management in a financial industry. Successful candidate must have proven ability to effectively liaison across and within business functions. Specifically this individual will have responsibility to:
***Locations: Preferred location is Fort Mill, SC, but may consider other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint on a case by case basis. Base salary range for this role is: SC-Fort Mill: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000 Max: $105,800 CO-Golden: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000 Max: $105,800 May be considered for a discretionary bonus. Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/ for benefits information ***Important Reminder When Applying: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
- Apply intellectual curiosity to solve business issues that require collaboration and extensive data research through ad hoc queries of large data sets.
- Participate or lead testing efforts of new data/reporting solutions. May be required to develop data testing methodologies, test scripts etc.
- Drive the development and testing of data management methodologies; including the development of data marts and other data driven solutions.
- Partner closely with business partners to build-out and/or support databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of operational and compliance risk management policies.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Define measurement standards and collaborate with business partners to achieve consistent agreement and application of definitions, measurements and interpretation.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial services experience
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Ability to facilitate team meetings or present information to an audience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Tableau experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ Years of Data Analysis, Modeling and/or Data Driven Reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of Credit bureau reporting and the associated laws (i.e. FCRA, FACTA)
Salary InformationThe salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule. SC-Fort Mill: Min: $58,200 Mid: $82,000
Street AddressSC-Fort Mill: 3476 Stateview Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.[post_title] => Analytic Consultant 2 [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => wells-fargo-analytic-consultant-2 [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-10 11:27:44 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-10 16:27:44 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37773 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Benefits SummaryBenefits Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Analytic Consultant 2
- Full Time
- Wells Fargo
- Fort Mill, SC
1 month ago
- May 9, 2021