WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37642 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-08 13:59:02 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-08 18:59:02 [post_content] => Description 3D Systems is the originator and world leader in 3D printing. Born from a spark of inspiration in 1983, 3D Systems has run on innovation for over 30 years. Co-founded by the inventor of 3D printing, Charles (“Chuck”) Hull, 3D Systems has grown into a global 3D solutions company focused on connecting our customers with the expertise and digital manufacturing workflow required to solve their business, design or engineering problems. Be a part of a fast-moving global organization that thrives on innovation, speed and quality to build the technology of tomorrow. If you're the kind of person who thrives in a collaborative environment, where the open exchange of knowledge and ideas is encouraged, who has a yen for making a real impact, and whose heart skips a beat at endless career path opportunities, 3D Systems is the place for you. Come join us. Be the difference and watch our company and your career rise together. Job Summary The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for 3D Systems’ Information Security and the protection of 3D Data and Systems. This role will have responsibility for one or more information security platforms such Cyber Defense, Governance and Risk, Compliance, or Disaster Recovery. The Cyber Security Engineer will be part of the Cyber Security Incident Response Team and will be subject to on-call and after-hours duties on a rotating basis with others on the team. The Cyber Security Engineer influences and guides 3D Systems personnel on emerging information security threats and technologies and ways to mitigate those threats. The incumbent will own security solutions that meet the needs of the business, as well as the over-all security program based on risk. Key Responsibilities Security Direction and Vision
- Influence and set tactical security vision and direction, and collaborate on development strategies and goals.
- Design, develop and implement documents and procedures that support and enforce security standards, policies, and training and procedures to raise the security posture while lowering the risk.
- Define and understand the current environment and the ability to detect critical security vulnerabilities and risks, then provide feedback on timely remediation of security issues or incidents to management.
- Update and otherwise maintain existing security solutions (firewalls, IPS, anti-malware, anti-virus, web filtering, log collection, 2-factor authentication, anomaly detection, network access control, etc.).
- Ensure compliance with all external regulatory compliance programs corporate wide.
- Design and implement IT security documentation standards for IT Engineers and Analysts to follow.
- Assist with tier two/three responses to trouble tickets.
- Provide security education to system administrators, application owners, and end users.
- Ensure security policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain relevant security knowledge by attending security events and conferences.
- Review and validate penetration test findings for validity.
- Validate implementation of recommended security configuration changes identified by penetration test findings.
- Perform internal penetration testing (network and application) as needed.
- Manage and maintain the Vulnerability Management program.
- Establish guidelines for security personnel to follow when interacting with business partners.
- Provide feedback and guidance to IT staff as needed.
- Effectively communicate security risks to 3D Systems employees, leadership, and key stakeholders.
- Recommend and influence security vendor selection and business requirements for security tools selection.
|Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of industry-related professional experience and education.||Master's degree in Information Security or related field.|
|Experience with NIST, SOX, HIPAA or other information security-related frameworks or regulations.||Experience in information security in a manufacturing environment for global company highly desirable.|
|Experience owning and managing security tools and applications in a corporate environment.|
|Ability to convey technical information (both verbally and in writing) concisely and clearly to groups and individuals with limited technical expertise.|
|CISSP, CISM, CCSP or other information security-related certification(s).|
|A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in IT Security.|
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Information Security Tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, DLP, IDM, E-commerce
- Security Architecture
- Threat and Vulnerability Metrics
- IT Security training
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as "protected veterans"). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.[post_title] => Cyber Security Engineer [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => 3d-systems-cyber-security-engineer [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-08 13:59:33 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-08 18:59:33 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37642 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Cyber Security Engineer
- Full Time
- 3D Systems
- Rock Hill, SC
1 month ago
- May 7, 2021