WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37168 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-25 16:01:07 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-25 21:01:07 [post_content] => Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Controlling Intern to support the Business Division controlling group in our Fort Mill, SC location. This position is responsible for supporting the North American Automotive Business Division controlling activities. The Business Division controlling is responsible to report and analyze the financial results of the Chassis System and Engine System Group. The controllers also support the sales forecasting activities and the budget processes. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work hand in hand with the Controlling Specialist to ensure timely and accurate delivery of reporting data
- Prepares and/or develops sales forecast and financial reports for the Sales department and Executive management, review and analyze trends to identify large deviations
- Work on special projects aiming continuous improvement and reporting streamlining
- Support the preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Support project controlling activities such as setting up of new projects, preparing affiliate charge back, monitoring project expenses to support the project management team
- Monitoring and executing diverse cross charging activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or pursuing the degree
- Must be a creative hands-on individual who has excellent communication, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills at the highest level of the organization
- Must possess well developed problem-solving skills/analytical, solid organizational skills
- Strong PC skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualified candidates must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiatives and good work ethics
United States-South Carolina-Fort Mill
Jan 21, 2021, 9:49:43 AM
Ongoing[post_title] => Controlling Intern [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => schaeffler-controlling-intern [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-02-25 16:01:23 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-02-25 21:01:23 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37168 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
- Fort Mill, SC
2 months ago
- April 26, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37138 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-02-25 15:42:31 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-02-25 20:42:31 [post_content] =>Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Controller for Regional Corporate Services for our Fort Mill, SC location. This position is responsible for supporting Regional management in all aspects of financial reporting and performance related topics with a primary focus on Cost Planning, Reporting, deviation analysis. In addition, this role will be responsible for month end closing activities and Project Controlling. Key responsibilities include but not limited to: • Prepares and develops operating budgets and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures (including the cost accounting system), and analyzes and reports variances • Prepares financial analyses for the Regional Corporate Services Management • Prepares annual budget with primary focus on deviation analysis • Performing Month End Closing activities including Assessments and Distributions • Responsible for Project ControllingQualified candidates will have: • Bachelor’s Degree in either Accounting, Finance or Engineering • Minimum 2 years of working experience with SAP EP1 • Ideally worked with SAP projects and Orders before • Must be a creative hands-on individual who has excellent communication, presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills at the highest level of the organization • Must possess well developed problem-solving skills, solid organizational skills and has demonstrated the ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization • Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Access • Qualified candidates must have the ability to maintain confidentiality • Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Primary LocationUnited States-South Carolina-Fort Mill
Job PostingFeb 16, 2021, 8:44:21 AM[post_title] => Controlling Regional Corporate Services [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => schaeffler-controlling-regional-corporate-services [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-02-25 15:43:02 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-02-25 20:43:02 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37138 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Controlling Regional Corporate Services
- Full Time
- Fort Mill, SC
2 months ago
- April 26, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 35961 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-01-21 15:02:27 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-01-21 20:02:27 [post_content] => JOB SUMMARY 3D Systems, a leading global provider of 3D printing solutions is seeking an individual to lead the Americas regional controllership function reporting to the Global Corporate Controller. The Americas controllership includes the Company’s controllership functions in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South America. This person will work closely with the Global Corporate Controller to establish a process improvement and standardization program aimed at improving the efficiency of the financial close process and increasing the timeliness and accuracy of internal and external financial reporting. In coordination with Global Controllership, assistance will also be required as part of the continuous improvement of policies and procedures related to the Americas controllership function and policies to comply with legislation and establish best practices. PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads the regional accounting management including general ledger management and account reconciliations for the monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Prepares and coordinates ad hoc reporting, monthly, quarterly and annual closings, and other reporting requirements as required at a local, regional and corporate level.
- Prepare and/or coordinate financial reports, ensuring compliance to government regulations and company policy.
- Collects and measures financial results at a regional level to analyze financial performance and present findings to management.
- Responsible for the Americas region’s Accounts Payable department.
- Responsible for Cost Accounting team.
- Identify improvements to Oracle & other finance related software applications to facilitate processes and maintain records including the review the company’s accounting information and master data to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Ensure adherence to state and local tax regulations.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls.
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit, internal audit and statutory audits.
- Perform region specific controlling and reporting activities including interactions with operations Finance.
- Assist with mergers, acquisitions and/or divestures on an as needed basis.
- Other finance related projects, as needed.
- Assist with implementation of software such as Blackline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including, for example supply chain, engineering and sales.
- Have a transformation mindsight.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Master's degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and management
- 5+ years working in a matrix environment and global company
- 5+ years in a leadership role supervising other employees
- 2+ years working for a US publicly traded company preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- A strong knowledge of the Company’s business and organization structure
- Accounting and reporting expertise
- SOX experience
- Proficient in Oracle R12
- Ability to drive change and optimize processes
- Ability to develop and maintain business partnerships
- Precise and clear communication skills
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as "protected veterans"). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.[post_title] => Director, Americas Controller [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => 3d-systems-director-americas-controller [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-08 13:18:26 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-08 18:18:26 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=35961 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Director, Americas Controller
- Full Time
- 3D Systems
- Rock Hill, SC
3 months ago
- May 7, 2021