WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37961 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-18 13:57:17 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-18 17:57:17 [post_content] =>
DescriptionComposites One LLC is a family-owned distributor with over 60 years of composites experience. Our network of 38 local distribution centers is dedicated to serving the composites manufacturing industry. With more than 30,000 products from over 600 industry-leading supplier partners reaching over 9,000 customers, Composites One is the leading distributor of composites materials in North America. Visit us at www.compositesone.com! Why should you join our team? CULTURE: This is a great place to work! We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment of Respect, Teamwork, and Communication. INTEGRITY: The foundation of all strong relationships is TRUST. We strive to act with integrity and honesty in all interactions with our customers, suppliers, and employees to build meaningful relationships! CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION: In order to remain successful, we must continuously improve our processes and practices. Each of our employees understands they have a responsibility to innovate and look for opportunities to become better at what we do. This individual is responsible for the accurate receipt, storage, shipment, and production process of materials according to all established Company and regulatory policies and procedures. Also responsible for moving semi-trailers within our parking lot and occasionally driving routes on an as-needed basis. Primary Responsibilities: Warehouse
- Responsible for the accurate receipt, shipment, and storage of materials according to all established Company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Responsible for accurately and professionally transporting and delivering hazardous and non-hazardous materials in a safe and compliant manner
- Must comply with all applicable Federal, State, local and Company rules and regulations
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Current Class A CDL drivers license with the following endorsements: general knowledge, air brakes, and combination vehicle.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience with operating tractor/trailer equipment.
- Experience delivering hazardous materials is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year related experience using 3-wheeled, 4-wheeled, or stand-up forklifts
- General knowledge and understanding of OSHA requirements, safety awareness, and hazardous material shipping is required.
- Ability to pass all of the DOT driver qualification standards.
- No serious traffic violations in the last 3 years; this would include NEVER being convicted of the following: reckless/careless driving; driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs; hit & run, leaving the scene of an accident or failure to report an accident; excessive speeding 20 mph or more over the posted limits.
Benefits Include: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K Plan with Company Match and Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation. ADA Accommodations Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please contact the ADA Coordinator by email at ADACoordinator@compositesone.com.
- Ability to independently lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for the entire length of shift; regularly required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend or crawl; may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
- Ability to reach, grasp, push and pull with hands and arms.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus; hand-eye coordination.
- May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- Noise level is moderate to loud.
- This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday; typical hours vary by location.
Qualifications[post_title] => CDL Driver/ Warehouse [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => composites-one-llc-cdl-driver-warehouse [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-18 13:58:01 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-18 17:58:01 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=37961 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
CDL Driver/ Warehouse
- Full Time
- Composites One LLC
- Rock Hill, SC
4 weeks ago
- May 17, 2021