WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37921 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-17 12:53:00 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-17 16:53:00 [post_content] =>
DescriptionPosition: Customer Service Billing Clerk I - AMI Administration Starting Salary: $14.51 Per Hour Position Type: Full Time Close Date: Until Filled Minimum Training & Experience Graduation from high school or GED equivalent and one year in customer service or collections or closely related experience. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Desirable Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Considerable knowledge in the automated billing system features and functions.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and standard office equipment (i.e. phone, copier, fax and scanner).
- Knowledge of the geography and street locations of the City and vicinity.
- Knowledge of utility billing, automatic data processing, and meter reading procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- Skilled in using Geographic Information System (GIS).
- Ability to learn and use meter reading software and additional software packages utilized by the City of Rock Hill (i.e. Meter Sense and CIS software).
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to keep records and prepare reports.
- Ability to apply departmental rules and regulations to specific customer problems or requests.
- Ability to resolve customer issues and maintain a calm disposition during stressful situations and react quickly to both internal and external changes.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and use judgement to make decisions and solve complex problems.
- Ability to deal with people beyond giving and receiving instructions. Must be adaptable to performing under stress when confronted with emergency situations or tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain positive customer-focused relationships with co-workers, supervisors, agencies, the general public, and all other internal and external customers. Personally demonstrates appropriate customer service skills.
- Work is performed onsite. The incumbent must be present at work to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Assists internal and external customers in person, by phone, email or internet chat; provides information regarding utility bills.
- Loads and unloads handheld devices to obtain readings for billing (or obtains from MDM system upon full AMI deployment); enters billing data to produce daily billing totals for the current cycle.
- Compares bills from previous months to current month for accuracy and sends billing files to a 3rd party vendors daily by the specified deadline.
- Assists with setting up Equalized Payment Plans for qualified customers.
- Calculates electric, sewer, water, and stormwater overrides and adjustments on accounts as needed using various formulas and rates.
- Sends and generates service orders to utility departments for repairs, complaints, reading confirmation, etc.
- Completes follow up on customer service billing issues and escalations via mail, phone or email; coordinates with all utilities regarding customer concerns.
- Assists supervisors with time sensitive and confidential administrative duties; prepares invoicing for approval; submits invoicing for payment; and other administrative tasks, such as assisting with miscellaneous billing.
- Submits and closes work orders for meter services and change outs which includes pulling or setting a meter, obtaining a serial number, and verifying proper billing procedures of those accounts.
- Communicates with 3rd party vendors to ensure accuracy of billing files and the total number of accounts billed per cycle.
- Keeps records of reports of all billing information electronically.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs all other duties as may be assigned to meet organizational needs.
Customer Service Billing Clerk I
- Full Time
- City of Rock Hill
- Rock Hill, SC
1 month ago
- May 16, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 37496 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2021-03-05 11:32:32 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-03-05 16:32:32 [post_content] =>
|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||Affinity Health Center's mission is to serve the healthcare needs of our community by providing access to high-quality, comprehensive care with compassion, dignity and respect. Affinity Health Center's vision is for a healthy and vibrant community where all people have access to exceptional and comprehensive healthcare.|
|DESCRIPTION||The Revenue Cycle Manager (RCM) manages all functions of the organization’s billing and revenue cycle to maximize cash flow while maintaining and improving internal and external customer relations. In conjunction with AHC staff, the RCM will contribute to the day-to-day operations on all issues related to revenue cycle function, provide data and analysis, create written processes and train others in implementing a cross functional revenue cycle team. The RCM manages and monitors credentialing and contracting to ensure revenue maximization and participation and is responsible for the supervision of Billing and Coding Specialist(s). The RCM participates in organization-wide Continuous Quality Improvement Program and the Performance Management System.|
|EOE STATEMENT||It is the policy of Affinity Health Center to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, political affiliation, physical disability, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, military status, age, pregnancy, or any pregnancy-related medical conditions, including, but not limited to, lactation, except when the basis is a bona fide occupational qualification. This policy applies to all aspects of personnel administration including, but not limited to, recruiting, testing, interviewing, hiring, training, promoting, disciplining, transferring, adjusting salaries, and administering benefit programs. Affinity Health Center prohibits any such discrimination.|
Revenue Cycle Manager
- Full Time
- Affinity Health Center
- Rock Hill, SC
2 months ago
- May 4, 2021
WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 16218 [post_author] => 5568 [post_date] => 2019-02-19 15:13:44 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-02-19 20:13:44 [post_content] =>
Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services -- voice, video, data, wireless and security -- at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and media services for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.SUMMARY Responsible for providing customer service responses for all Comporium Services and Products to include, but not limited to: billing, sales, and services issues. Maintain strong knowledge on all Comporium Services and Products, and providing world class customer service and meet or exceed all sales objectives. Must be able to work a SECOND shift work schedule with a rotating weekend.
- Respond to customer inquiries either by phone, text, email, social media or chat in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer inquiries or concerns are addressed in a satisfactory manner. This to include providing instructional information and billing assistance, as well as adherence to KPI's.
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding sales goals.
- Properly document and capture customer interactions and contact information.
- Adhere to departmental guidelines as related to attendance and performance.
- Notify Team Supervisor as to the need for additional training on Comporium products and services as needed.
- Keep Team Supervisor informed of items requiring immediate attention or for the benefit of co-workers, including matters such as outages, equipment troubles and customer service issues.
- Other duties as assigned.(ex. Outbound calling, new hire training, special projects)
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1-2 years Customer Service and Sales preferred
- Excellent computer, oral and written communication skills[post_title] => Residential Customer Contact Center Attendant [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => comporium-residential-customer-contact-center-attendant [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-03-22 12:35:10 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-22 16:35:10 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=16218 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => job_listing [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )
Residential Customer Contact Center Attendant
- Full Time
- Rock Hill & Lancaster, SC
2 years ago
- May 21, 2021