[post_title] => DRIVERS / MOVERS / GENERAL LABOR
[post_status] => publish
[comment_status] => closed
[ping_status] => closed
[post_name] => two-men-and-a-truck-drivers-movers-general-labor
[post_modified] => 2021-03-17 13:26:33
[post_modified_gmt] => 2021-03-17 17:26:33
[post_parent] => 0
[guid] => https://jobsrockhill.com/?post_type=job_listing&p=29787
[menu_order] => 0
[post_type] => job_listing
[comment_count] => 0
[filter] => raw
As the country reacts to the news surrounding COVID-19, at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® we want to assure new team members that our franchise is working diligently to protect the safety and health of everyone on move day. This means we have increased cleaning tasks for our trucks and office, and encourage our team members to wash their hands or sanitize more than usual throughout the day.
After you join our team, we offer:
- We hire for attitude and will train you! Become a driver to make more money!
- Work hard and get a raise!
- BENEFITS! Medical and dental insurance available! 401k eligibility after one year
- Earn tips from customers - top performers average $100 - $300 weekly!
- Long distance travel opportunities - see new places!
- Bring the right attitude and we'll show you the ropes! Your safety is our top priority
Join Our Team
After submitting your application, expect a text from our manager to set up an interview time. To join our team, you must:
- Be 21 years or older to be a driver; movers must be 18 years or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license to be a driver
- Have the ability to lift/carry 100 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
What You’ll Do
Your #1 goal will be providing a positive moving experience for our customers. Movers and drivers safely load and unload customers’ belongings, and maintain an open line of communication with one another and the customer throughout the move. Our drivers also:
- Act as the team leader for your moving team, and execute a game plan for the move
- Safely drive and maneuver a 26-foot moving truck
- Complete daily truck inspections and equipment inventory
- Comply with all FMCSA and DOT regulations
- Complete the move paperwork and customer payment
Experience in general labor, landscaping, transportation, construction, production, manufacturing, factory, assembly or warehouse helpful.