Founders Federal Credit Union helps our members attain their financial goals. Our innovative services, convenient locations, and friendly employees are dedicated to our members and their financial future. Consistently recognized as one of the largest and most innovative credit unions in the nation, Founders serves more than 200,000 members and has over $2 billion in assets. We are the largest Credit Union in South Carolina.
Founders Federal Credit Union is strongly committed to providing the highest level of quality service to our members. We realize our outstanding, dedicated employees make it all happen. We welcome your interest in employment with our family-oriented organization where we proudly offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and centrally located branches.
Founders Federal Credit Union employees will receive a competitive income and comprehensive benefits package. Benefits provided include the following:
- Retirement Plan (with employer contributions)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (at no cost to employee)
- Long Term Care Plan
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance coverage for employee and family
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible spending accounts
- Family-oriented culture that values work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career training
- Fit Founders Wellness Program
A pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen, consumer credit investigation, and previous employer reference check will be required.
Relax. Join our team.