Array (  => WP_User Object ( [data] => stdClass Object ( [ID] => 1300 [user_login] => firstname.lastname@example.org [user_pass] => $P$B.DzeiNLu4JkBd5I18f2Vp8eDs/ZgO. [user_nicename] => cmjobappsgmail-com [user_email] => email@example.com [user_url] => [user_registered] => 2017-03-24 21:13:45 [user_activation_key] => [user_status] => 0 [display_name] => Alyssa ) [ID] => 1300 [caps] => Array ( [customer] => 1 [employer] => 1 ) [cap_key] => kp_capabilities [roles] => Array (  => customer  => employer ) [allcaps] => Array ( [read] => 1 [vc_access_rules_post_types] => custom [vc_access_rules_post_types/page] => 1 [edit_posts] => [delete_posts] => [customer] => 1 [employer] => 1 ) [filter] => ) )
Array ( [ID] => 6458 [id] => 6458 [title] => 17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy.jpg [filename] => 17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy.jpg [url] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy.jpg [alt] => [author] => 1300 [description] => [caption] => [name] => 17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-copy-jpg [date] => 2017-03-24 21:20:26 [modified] => 2017-03-24 21:20:26 [mime_type] => image/jpeg [type] => image [icon] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-includes/images/media/default.png [width] => 960 [height] => 960 [sizes] => Array ( [thumbnail] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-360x360.jpg [thumbnail-width] => 360 [thumbnail-height] => 360 [medium] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-300x300.jpg [medium-width] => 300 [medium-height] => 300 [medium_large] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-768x768.jpg [medium_large-width] => 768 [medium_large-height] => 768 [large] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy.jpg [large-width] => 960 [large-height] => 960 [shop_thumbnail] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-180x180.jpg [shop_thumbnail-width] => 180 [shop_thumbnail-height] => 180 [shop_catalog] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-300x300.jpg [shop_catalog-width] => 300 [shop_catalog-height] => 300 [shop_single] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-600x600.jpg [shop_single-width] => 600 [shop_single-height] => 600 [blog] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-750x750.jpg [blog-width] => 750 [blog-height] => 750 [gallery] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-475x356.jpg [gallery-width] => 475 [gallery-height] => 356 [testimonial] => https://jobsrockhill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/17342731_1837911556447504_1039622685183564253_n-Copy-140x140.jpg [testimonial-width] => 140 [testimonial-height] => 140 ) )
Do you want to LOVE your job? Do you want to shop new items every day with a great discount on amazing brands? Do you love to work hard and feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day with a great team? Clothes Mentor may be the place for you!!
Clothes Mentor is a Women’s resale fashion store. We buy and sell women’s clothing sizes 0-26, athletic wear, and maternity! We are open seven days a week, but we are NOT like regular retail! Our store hours are Monday- Friday 10 AM- 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM- 6 PM, Sunday 1 PM- 6PM! We are a hardworking and dedicated team that works together to hit sales goals for awesome bonus perks and to make sure every customer leaves happy!
Would you be a good fit for our team? Do you have a “can do” attitude?
Clothes Mentor is also a great place to work because there is a ton of room for upward mobility! We believe in promoting from within, so NO experience is required! We look mostly to see that all of our team members have a positive attitude and that they can work at a fast pace with a smile!
Here are some details about the Sales Associate position, job descriptions can be altered at any time:
• Reports to Store Manager Status Non-exempt
• Helps promote all aspects of the business: buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Promote a high level of customer service.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
2. Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
3. Buy used product, reinforcing the customers’ purchases and sales to the store. Invite customer to return to the store to buy and sell. And promote image of store concept.
4. Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following management guidelines. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
5. Develop proficiency in operating computerized sales tracking system for all sales transactions, buys, returns, etc.
6. Achieve personal and store sales goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
1. Prior customer service experience preferred, but positive attitudes are most important!
2. Ability to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Sales and goal-oriented.
5. Must be computer literate.
1. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
2. Lifting up to 40 lbs. without assistance.
3. Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.