Company Spotlight: Piedmont Medical Center
Piedmont Medical Center is a 288-bed full service hospital and one of the largest employers in Rock Hill. Their mission is to deliver exceptional healthcare to every person they have the privilege to serve. Founded in 1983, Piedmont is committed to serving the community, keeping them healthy and encouraging them to lead an active lifestyle. Their wide range of medical care, extensive network of physicians and nurses, and access to innovative technology and equipment makes Piedmont most Rock Hillians’ go-to healthcare provider.
As mentioned previously, Piedmont is a significant employer in York County. They serve hundreds of patients regularly and are the closest emergency room for most Rock Hill residents. Because of this, they are always looking for passionate, qualified individuals looking to serve their community. If you are looking for a career in the medical, nursing, or administrative field, Piedmont Medical Center probably has an opportunity for you.
The italicized text below is from Piedmont’s website.
A Career at Piedmont Medical Center
A career at Piedmont Medical Center is a lot more than a routine job. It’s your chance to change lives. It’s your chance to experience a professional yet compassionate, patient-centered work environment. It’s your chance to be a part of an organization that values employees’ growth.
When you decide to become a part of Piedmont Medical Center, you take a decision to experience a truly exceptional professional journey. A career at Piedmont Medical Center offers you the following advantages:
- Tucked in the gentle foothills of north central South Carolina, Piedmont Medical Center is located in the city of Rock Hill that offers you the comfort of a small town and amenities of a big city. The city is a great place to live with family and raise children.
- The team whole-heartedly welcomes all the new individuals and helps them excel at their work and play their role in helping the organization achieve its missions.
- Along with a friendly work environment, Piedmont Medical Center offers competitive benefits package to all its employees, which includes:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment program
- Paid time off program
- Online educational programs
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
- Income replacement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- A 401(k) savings plan
View and apply for open physician and non-physician opportunities on Piedmont Medical Center’s employer page.